Date

Naksha, Kaira and Reeti(Rishi and Keerti). All of them were going out getting ready for the date when Akshara stopped them "where are you all going? Today is the sangeet. Tara has to get ready for it. Come on in." she said calling them all back inside the palace. Naksh "mumma, we all need to go to the mall. Actually we need some dresses." Akshara "what!!"
Naira "don't worry mumma, we will be back in 2 hours. Thanku love you bye!!" she said moving fast toward the car without listening what Akshara was saying and everyone else following her.

Naksh sat in the drving seat while Tara in passanger seat and everyone else in the back. They reached the mall in 15 minutes.

They all went to food court and took a seperate table each. Just like gentlemen's all the men pulled the chair out for their ladies. All of them ordered their meals. After eating all of them went to ladies shopping with Naksh Kartik and Rishi following them. Naksh "dude, we have done a big mistake by bringing all of them here." Rishi "yeah, where Tara and Keerti goes shopping they take at least 2 hours for selwcting clothes and now it is Naira also. Just imagine what will happen to us all today. All of them stadrted imagining the ladies trying on everything then taking at least 5-6 dresses. All men were with their seperate ladies. Naira saw a beautiful
dress. She decided to try it on and went to the changing room. Kartik saw her going towards chainging room, seeing everyone busy he got a chancr and follwed behind her. Just as Naira was about to close the door Kartik pushed it open and entered. Naira didn't saw who it was and was about to shout when Kartik closed her mouth with his hand. Kartik "calm down, its me.... Kartik." Hearing is voice Naira opened her eyes and saw Kartik.... she removed his hand from her mouth and asked him to get out of the changing room but he was in no mood to listen her. Kartik turned to the door way.... Naira thought he was going out but he locked the door from inside and pulled Naira towards him. Both of their fronts were touching, Kartik brought his mouth to her ear and bit it sensously. His groped her ass and squeesed it due to which Naira yelped in shock. He brought his one hand to her face and started storking her check while squeesing her ass cheek with the other. Feeling his rection through the clothing she felt like wanting more of it and pressed more in him. Kartik twitch at the sensation. He felt like wanting to come out of his clothes and take her right there. Both of them were lost in each other. Kartik twril Naira so that now her back was towards Kartik's front pressed between him and the wall with his little arousing her thought their clothing. Kartik pulled her dress side and dived his hand under her dress to feel her. He was roaming his hand on her ass with her panties which was stopping from letting him touch her milky flesh. Wanting to feel her he started tracing her core with his hands. Naira moaned with his touch.

There was a knock at the door causing them to apart from each other.
Keerti "Naira, come out its time to go." Naira "uh... yeah... yeah.. coming di."
Naira asked Kartik to go out otherwise everyone will start suspecting. Kartik unlocked the door and went out of the trial room checking no one was there.
After 5 minutes Naira also came there. Naksh "we have to rush now. Its getting late." Naira "but we have to select your clothes also...." Rishi "we have already done that....." he said showing them their bags. All of exited the mall and drove to the palace.

Akshara saw them getting out of the car "its late, where were you all?" Naira "sorry mumma, it took us time to reach here but can we do there was a lot of traffic. Akshara "now go and get ready all of you."
Naksh and Naira "yes ma'am" they said saluting her. Akshara laughed and slapped them lightly on there cheek "no go....."

1 hour later Naksh and Tara were sitting together while Kartik and Rishi were waiting for their better half as they were no where to be seen.
Kartik "hey pal, do you know where is Naira?" Rishi "no.... btw where is Keerti? Any idea?" Kartik shook his head. Rishi "where are they?"
Kartik "come lets ask Tara." Both of them went to Tara. Kartik "Tara, have you seen Naira and Keerti?"
Tara "uh.... yeah... there(she said pointing towards the stage). Kartik and Rishi turned to see Naira and Keerti on the stage with mic.
Keerti "hello everyone" she said getting everyone's attention.
Naira "as you all know in royal families sangeet dancers are there to dance on sangeet but today there is a slight change. Keerti di and Rishi bhaiya are coming on thw stage to give a romantic performance."

All the lights turned off except for the stage lights focusing on Keerti and Rishi................ After their performance eneded Kartik Naira came a beautiful performance which was liked and applauded by everyone. In between the dance Kartik and Keerti brought Naksh and Tara on the stage to dance with them. Naksh with Keerti,
Kartik with Tara and Rishi with Naira. Most of the people liked it but their were some royal people who didn't liked their idea of dancing with someone else other than their wives. A man from some other royal family came towards 'The Queen'.
Man "your highness, pardon me but I think it is not a good idea to break royal families rules by dancing with some other woman. Its a shame." Akshara was confused as well as shocked on their thinking. Naksh and Tara what that member of the other royal family was saying to the queen. Naksh "I'm sorry to interupt but I think you are wrong here. There is no problem in dancing with someone else. Both of them are my sisters and the guys are like my brothers. I don't fell anything wrong in this." The man felt humilated the way Naksh confronted him in front of everyone and left the sangeet party with his guards and other men following him.

The sangeet ended on a good note except for that royal family man's fiasco.

Next Day was the mehandi and haldi ceremony which ended on a good note without any problem.