Next Step

Next Day Naksh called Naitik from some other no. which is registered on someone else's name and here he was helped by Kartik's cousin who was a hacker. Kartik has called his brither and asked him to make some fake id's and buy 6-7 sim cards on that name.

On call

After 2 rings Naitik picked up his phone. Naitik "hello." Naksh didn't said anything. Naitik "hello... is someone there." When Naitik didn't got the answer again he was about to cut the call but Naksh stopped him. Naksh "hello Mr.Singhania" he said changing his voice. Naitik "whose this?" Naksh "do you remember the boy... in the jungle with his friend.... gun.... shot.." Naitik got scared over the phone and stated shouting who was it but Naksh didn't said anything acut the call. Naitik tried calling it again and again but he didn't picked the call.

The same thing went like that only for many weeks. Naksh again called Naitik. Naksh "hello Mr.Singhania... remember me? Your fav. the one who never forgets to remind what you did many years ago. You know what.... I know that even the queen was killed by you." Naitik now became more scared. Naitik "who are you tell me got dammit." Naksh again cut the call.

Naksh "now he himself will bring the truth. Mumma's death planner with be punished" he said smirking and then left from there to check Tara's health status.

Naira "bhai is getting so much affected by this. More than all of us." Kartik "Naira is saying right. We have to do something." Rishi was about about to say something when Naksh shoted from Tara's room for them. They all got worried and ran to the room but stopped seeing Naksh looking at a smiling Tara looking at all of them. Naksh was holding her hand tightly but not that to hurt her. Rishi was the first one to speak. Rishi "I will call the doctor" saying this he went out of the room" with watery eyes. Kartik, Naira and Keerti came to the other side of Tara. Keerti sat beside Tara and held her other hand.
Keerti "we are so happy that you are okay." Tara passed her a weak smile. Then Kartik came and sat beside her and put his hand on her head.
Kartik "welcome back, now get okay real quick then we all will enjoy and go to parties like old times.
Naira was standing looking at Tara with teary eyes. Tara looked confused seeing her because she could not recognise her after that many years.
Kartik saw that "Naira, she is." Kartik got up and let Naira sat beside Tara. Naira started crying. Tara asked Naksh to make Naira stop crying in action because she could not speak properly now. Naksh "baby, see Tara is asking you to stop crying. Don't cry Naira." Naira wiped her tears. She then noticed vermillion and mangalstur weared by Naira and then looked and Kartik. Kartik "we got married last month." Tara smiled at both of them.

3 weeks later Tara was able to walk and so other works properly but doctor has advised her to not take much stress which can affect her brain cells. 

MEWAR PALACE

Naksh has now recorded talk he had with Naitik till date about the accidents and murder. One day Naitik was with his trusted men(killers who tried killing Naksh and Tara) in the living hall. Naitik "you fools, do you even have any idea about anything. There was someone who saw you all there killing Naksh and that girl and his calling me." Men1 "I think he want money." Naitik "no... Its not about money. If he would have wanted money he would have asked for it till now. Its something else." Men2 "sir, may the guy who is Kartik's friend is your son." Naitik looked uo at him but didn't said anything. Men3 "no, he can't be alive. Both that girl and the prince were shot. They must have died and then some animal would have eaten them." Naitik was thinking something so responded. Men1 "what do you say your highness?"
Naitik "all of you go for now. I will handle it and try to hide from everyone's eyes." They all went from there leaving Naitik alone.

Naitik got up and started moving towards the area of the palace where no one is allowed except for him and his trusted people. He came in front of a room when he stopped and entered the room and then locked it from inside. Their was a woman chained up in the chair in the far end of the room. She looked very pale and like a dead person with her miuth a little open. Naitik threw water on her due to which the woman got scared. Naitik started laughing manically "hello to the queen...... you know what..... I've a good news as well as bad news for you." The lady was none other than his wife Akshara Singhania and the queen of Mewar. Naitik " you know your what..... your daughter got married to Kartik Goenka but.... but soon is going to die along with him and his family and then the whole property will come to me" he said laughing heristically and then left the room and locked it.