Work

Naira wanted to work for some time but was not sure of what Kartik would think. When she was putting her clothes in cupboard Kartik came behind her and hugged her and kissed her cheek lovingly "what's my baby doing?" When Naira didn't answered he turned and looked at her confused face. Kartik "what happened Naira?" he said her cupping her face with his hands. Naira pulled his hands in
her's "Kartik I want to ask you something. Can I.... can I do some work....? I have done business studies and want do a job...." She didn't know what Kartik was thinking because of his reaction.

"I'm proud of you baby..." Kartik exclaimed pulling her in a bone crushing hug. Kartik "I think you should do this... I mean if you are comfortable....." he said encouraging her. Naira shed a few tears at his support. Her father never supported her dreams but here... here Kartik really wants her to fulfill her dreams. She kissed his cheek "thanku so much Kartik... I love you"

Next Day Naira went to gave an interview for the job of a pa of the boss and even got selected. She was so excited to tell it to Kartik but decided to surprise him.

When Kartik reached home she made
his fav. food. "Wow... my fav. food.... mmmmm.... what is it today?"
Naira "I got a job...." she said excitedly. Kartik was happy to know it pulled Naira in a hug. Kartik "I'm so proud of you Naira... you did it.... great" he said kissing her cheek.

Next Day Kartik woke up and saw Naira getting ready. He came and back hugged her. "Morning" Kartik said kissing her cheek. "Good morning baby" Naira said turning towards him and giving him a peck. "Get freshen up till then I will go downstairs and make breakfast" she said taking out his clothes.

Car Drive

Kartik "where are you going to work btw? You didn't tell me" he asked her.
Naira "oh yeah, I forgot to tell you" she said lightly slapping her head "there's someone KG's company. I've heard he is such a arrogant jerk but don't worry I'm the CEO's pa" he said making faces while
Kartik seems surprised. "KG huh? I don't think he's a jerk actually he is very committed about his work."
Naira looked him confused "you know him? but I've heard from many that he his rude to everyone and never talks to anyone properly."

"Who said that?" Kartik asked trying not to be angry. Naira "someone in his own office said that and few of my friends told me about that but no one has seen him only few one's. How come you know him?"
Kartik "oh, we... we are friends.... yeah we are friends" he said shuttering.
"Oh... okay...." Naira said confused at his weird behaviour.

Kartik dropped Naira at KG Industries and went away.

Naira entered her cabin and just kept her bag when there was a knock on the door and a peon came in and told her that her the MD has called her.

Naira was confused why would MD call her. He doesn't even know her or does he? Removing all those thoughts from her head she went to MD's cabin. She saw a man sitting on the chair but he was turned to the other side so she could not see his face.

"Mrs.Goenka, I've heard that you don't like your boss huh? Am I right or am I right Mrs.Goenka?" said Kartik changing his voice a little but Naira thought she has heard that voice somewhere but could not remember.
"Si.... sirrr.... sir.... I... I... actually.... I" she said not knowing what to say and lowered her head. "So you hate me, if you want to do this job you have to do something to impress your boss, me" said Kartik.
"You will be now my pa and will do all the things I will ask you to" he said in a hard voice "you will have to impress me and for that you will give me a lap dance right now" he said with a devilish smirk plastered on his face. Naira looked up shocked with eye ready to come out of their sockets "what the hell sir? I'm a pa not your fucki'n property Mr.KG, I will do nothing like that. I'm leaving and resignation letter will be on your table by tomorrow" she said angrily and was about to leave his cabin when he pushed her towards the wall and she closed her eyes in the fear.
Kartik brought his face near her ear and whispered huskily "are you sure Naira? will you not give a sexy lap dance to your boss?"

When Naira heard that voice she opened her eyes shocked and surprised at the same time. She had a big smile on the face but it immediately turned into anger and she pushed him back lightly.
"You! what are you doing here Kartik?"she said angrily. "Why? its my office? I'm the rude, jerk arrogant but sexy KG" he said with a smirk. Naira had her mouth open in surprised.
Kartik "you know what Mrs.Goenka, I've decided that you will be my pa from now on but as there are certain rules that I don't like to be break but as you know that you were late 5 minutes. You will be punished" he said the last sentence coming close to her ear and licking it sensuously and Naira closed her eyes feelings his tongue on her earlobe "Kaa..rtik."
"Its sir, Mrs.Goenka and now time for you to have some painful but pleasurable punishment."