14| Weak

One sip, bad for me
One hit, bad for me
One kiss, bad for me
But I give in so easily

AJR, Weak

♡ ────── ♡ ────── ♡

Scarlett's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing and glare at the ceiling. I'll be so pissed if it's Layla or Harper waking me up early. What if it's an emergency? Call 911.

I grab my phone without looking at the caller's name and say, "Why the fuck are you calling me? I'm trying to fucking sleep."

"Sorry, Red, I'll hang up," Ethan says quietly.

My eyes go wide, and I look at the screen. You're a bitch. "Babe, no." I blurt out, sitting up in my bed.

"It's fine," Ethan says, laughing. Sweet dreams-"

"Don't hang up. As my uh boyfriend, you can call me whenever." I say awkwardly.

"Even at 3 in the morning?" Ethan asks.

"Even at 3 in the morning," I say, smiling at the floor. Wow, do you and the floor have a thing going on that I don't know about? You're not funny.

"So, what's up?" I ask, getting out of bed.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go Black Friday shopping? I mean, I'm probably not gonna buy anything, but it would be fun to hang out at the mall or something." He says.

I excitedly nod and say, "I'm down!"

"Pick you up in 20?" He asks.

"Sounds good," I say, walking into my bathroom. After the call ended, I started to get ready.

Outfit:

I walk down the stairs and see everyone in the living room watching tv

I walk down the stairs and see everyone in the living room watching tv. "Where are you off to?" My mom asks.

"The mall with Ethan. I want to buy some bubble tea." I answer.

"Have fun." My dad says.

The doorbell rings, and I open the door. I stare at Ethan momentarily and push him away when I realize I've been staring too long. I still can't believe this man is my boyfriend now. After closing the door, I glance at Ethan and see him smirking. "Shut it," I murmur, playfully glaring at him.

"I didn't say anything." He says, grinning.

I roll my eyes, and he says, "Not that you need my opinion, but I think you look stunning."

"Well, thank you. You look okay, I guess." I say, shrugging.

He cages me against the door with his arms, and my eyes widen. Keep it together bitch! "Really?" He whispers a few inches from my face. It's getting hot in here. It's 40 degrees right now.

"Uh-huh," I say, as our noses are close to touching.

He brushes his lips against mine, and I run my hand through his hair. He moves down to the side of my neck, and I lightly tug his hair. "You're starting to place them too high up," I whisper.

I feel him grin against my skin, and he replies, "People will know you're mine then."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Can we go to the food court? I haven't eaten anything all day..." I say.

"Sure." He says, shrugging.

We start to walk towards the food court, and I look around. Ethan follows me to the food stand, and I ask, "Can I have a small chicken sub?"

"Anything else?" The worker asks.

I turn to Ethan and ask, "You want anything?"

He smiles and asks, "Maybe fries?"

"Large fries, please," I say, feeling Ethan lift me to the side. He smoothly taps his card, and I raise my eyebrows in shock.

"Do you want to sit there?" He asks, carrying my food. I stupidly nod, and he looks at me with amusement.

"Thank you, you're the best," I say, pecking his cheek.

"This is only the start, Red. Keep me around, and I'll spoil the shit out of you." He says with a boyish grin. That doesn't sound like a bad life.

While he's munching on a fry, I leave to order my drink. After she hands me my order, I glance at our table and see Ethan talking to Clarissa. Not surprised to see her. She has like five bags of Lululemon shit.

I return to Ethan's side and hear him irritatedly mutter, "No, I'm good."

"What's up, bitch?" I ask Clarissa with an innocent smile.

"Excuse me?" She asks, looking offended.

"I asked what's up..." I say, sitting down beside Ethan. Eat. Hungry.

She rolls her eyes and asks, "You're still with her?"

"Ya, she's my girlfriend," Ethan answers, keeping his eyes on me.

I shyly smile, and she glares at me. "You two aren't gonna last." She scoffs. Ethan flips her off, and she stomps away like a child.

After a few bites of my sub, I ask Ethan, "What did Clarissa want?"

"I think she wanted me to go shopping and then go to her house to hang..." He says, rolling his eyes.

I take a sip of my drink, and I ask him, "Wanna try?"

"I've never actually had bubble tea before." He says, taking a sip.

"I don't like the tapioca pearls, so I always get popping boba. Usually strawberry or mango." I say.

"It's pretty good." He says, starting to take extra sips.

When we finish eating, Ethan throws away our trash. I wrap myself around his arm, and he kisses the top of my head. "We can be the cringey couple shopping at the mall." I joke.

"As long as I'm with you, I don't mind." He says, looking down at me with a soft expression.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

I hope you liked this chapter! 💕

Please vote and comment! 🙃

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋