PHASE 80 - NEVERMIND FIGHTING. LET'S KISS INSTEAD

PHASE 80 - NEVERMIND FIGHTING, LET’S KISS INSTEAD

Actually, we don’t have to move away to check the others. The northern wall of this research room has been breached, and two boys went rolling together with cement chunks and steel bars because of the explosion. It was Heushac and Kristoff.

“Agh!” Both of them cried.

A silhouette behind that smoke started to appear. She’s a short girl wearing a wizard’s hat like Gandalf or Dumbledore. But her outfit makes her more look like a succubus, as it was revealing her pale white skin. Her flat chest is covered by a strap, and she wears a chastity belt that looks more intriguing. And she has this tiny bat wings on her back.

She has red eyes and has a triangle sigil on it, making it obvious that she was cursed. And there is this long ax resting on her right shoulder.

“Ufufufufu!” It was a witch’s laugh. “You boys are really amusing to play with!”

“Is that…” Amy muttered as she had her eyes widened due to shock. Then she looked at everyone with a warning. “That’s a New Order General, Mia Springfield!”

“Oh, some other flat chested runt knows me. Guess it can’t be helped that I’m so popular~” The wizard succubus said.

New Order General? So she’s the same as Diadem’s caliber!

“<Magnum Strafe>!!!” Kristoff’s bow released arrows consecutively like a machine gun! But the Cursed Guardian General just spun around, and she disappeared!

The next thing we know it is when she teleported to Kristoff’s back and then slammed the flat edge of her ax to the poor bastard’s face!

“Ack!”

“<Burning Swing>!!!” Heushac made a swift flame slash, but the enemy just effortlessly ducked! And then she made a counter-attack with a roundhouse kick straight to his right cheek! Heushac went flying afterward!

“Uwaaaah!”

Then the battle goes on. The boys attack, the enemy teleport, and the two get their butts handed to them, and then repeat from the start. That succubus wizard is just spamming her teleport as if she’s just playing around!

I stared at Amy, who is just amused in watching the boys get beaten up. When she noticed me, she immediately raised her shoulders and chuckled. 

“Why won’t you fight?” I coldly glared.

“We should always leave the muscle job to the boys.” Amy said with a smirk.

I’m pretty sure she’s just here to watch Kristoff being beaten like a helpless sack of turd.

“You’re going to fight too?”

“Nah.” I smiled back. “I’m the field commander, I should stay at the back of the line.”