PHASE 16 - NOTHING CAN STOP RIKKUN FROM BEING A JERK

So the next day, we ventured to Mirose Grande and visited Naomi's house.

And everything was not expected.

Kristoff's ex's house is a fortress. A real mechanical fortress. It's like a secret facility of some sort with high tension wire metal gates, and CCTV cameras equipped with gatling turrets as if they have been preparing for the incoming doomsday of zombie apocalypse!

Kristoff said that Naomi's parents work with the military as computer and robot scientists. That explains why there's a lot of mechanical prototypes in her house that has never made out in the public. Kristoff also said that he was banned from entering the house and that the robots and the security systems are programmed to shoot and kill him on sight.

Now I suddenly regret my decision on coming here!

We just stayed fifty meters away from the gate, hiding behind a bush, away from the sensor of the deadly cameras.

"So... Why am I needed here?" Rikkun scratched his head.

"I need you to talk to Naomi. I'm sure you'll be granted permission to go inside. Here, take this bouquet of flowers and cake." Kristoff lent out all those delicacies to Rikkun's hands.

"Huh?" Rikkun had this doubtful look.

"You can do it, Rikkun! I'll come with you!"

Rikkun just made a troubled sigh.

The two of us finally revealed ourselves from the cameras. There was some beep beep sound as they looked at us with their sensors. Then, the CCTV started to scan our faces with some laser lines! This is scary!

"Good morning Naomi. I'm Alaric from junior high, remember?"

A microphoned voice emerged with the tone of a lady. "Oh, it's you, Alaric! It's been years! Come in!"

Frrrrrm! It was a loud mechanical roar of the gears as the impenetrable walls moved, opening a gateway towards their two-story house.

The moment the steel gates opened, I made a hand sign to the hiding Kristoff. It says "Go!"

"<Magnum Boost>!!!" Kristoff shouted as his body was covered with lightning streaks. He bolted forward, completely passing the CCTV cameras, and hid in the garbage dump.

"What was that?" Naomi, through the microphone, said. "What was that lightning streak?"

"...What? I didn't see anything. Maybe that's just a glitch on your camera." Rikkun answered.

<>

Naomi finally revealed herself when she led us to their living room. She's cute and slightly tanned, with an average girl's height. She's wearing a white sleeping gown which makes me think that we visited way too early. This girl is beautiful and sexy. No wonder Kristoff fell for her.

Judging from the high-tech transforming furniture, Naomi sure is wealthy. Her sofa just turned into a table in just a snap of her fingers. The living room might be big, but it's well-maintained thanks to the robot cleaners that have been vacuuming all around us.

"This is Tiara, a close acquaintance of mine." Rikkun introduced me.

"Oh hi there~" Naomi made an innocent smile. "Are you Alaric's girlfriend?"

"I-I-I'm not!" I abruptly denied in an instinct. Then I bowed to the beautiful young mother. "N-Nice to meet you!"

After the introduction, Naomi gave us a free taste of her experimental recipe.