Baby

I breathed in and out. Nico was mumbling many random words out.

"One more day," I whispered to myself rubbing my tiny baby bump. Male galra's baby bumps are very small. I picked up Nico and set him on my chest. He poked at my stomach and rubbing it. I looked at him and moved his long bangs out of the way. I walked over to the door and locked it. I grabbed my blade and sat in front of him.

"Time for a haircut, sweetie," I said in a sweet tone. I slowly take his bangs and cut them down also thinning out his thick hair. In the end of it it turn out as a undercut with bangs. Nico brought out of his tongue. I tapped it and he giggled and jumped around the room.

"Time for bed Bean," I said picking him up and softly throwing him on the bed. He went into a laughing fit. I grabbed him and tucked him in kissing his forehead. Nico turned to his side and fell into a deep sleep. I sighed as I made it over to the small washroom. I stepped into the washroom and being to breath in and out. It all ended in muffled screams and crying. I looked down at my new baby Leon. One thing was wrong though when he opened his eye's they were white and only white.

"Oh, it's okay baby. Mommy still loves you." I whispered and nuzzled him into the crook of my neck. I stood up and set him in the bath tub. Not with the water in it, I'm not a bad parent. I cleaned up the blood up then cleaned Leon.

"Momma?" I heard from behind me. I turn to see Nico looking at me.

"Come here honey, this is your new baby brother... Leon," I said bringing Nico to the Leon who was sitting in the warm water. Nico smiled wide. He stripped his suit off and jumped in the water with Leon. They played in the water for a few minutes before coming out.

"Okay, now it's time for bed," I whispered to them. They were both nodding off so I picked them both up and dried them and put them to bed.

"Night babies," I said as I walked out into the hall way. I looked up and down to see if anyone was there. I was thankful that there was no one so I went running to the kitchen. I grabbed four packs of food and six packs of fruit. I went speed walking down the hall, to my room. I put the food on the shelf and walked back out.