Am Leaving

I felt a shake on the ship that sent me flying back to the room. To see Nico holding crying Leon. I run over to them and grab them both hugging them for dear life. I heard a lot of shotting and screaming in the hall. Leon started to cry louder then before.

"It's okay, I got you," I said to my two boys. Then all the noises stopped, there was only one thing I heard now and that was Leon and he was quiting down. I heard talking outside the room. I silently made my way towards the door. I fixed my prisoner outfit before I walked out with Leon in on hand and Nico in the other. Leon started to whimper but Nico gave him his stuffy that he was carrying. But it was ripped and stained, but what could you expect from the trash.

"Hello, is someone there," I some what shouted out but still halved whispered. All the sudden four people popped out from the corner holding guns to me yelling at me.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" a man in yellow armor yelled at me. I looked at my two kids then at my hands, I lifted it up as much as I could.

"PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPONS, AND GET ON THE GROUND WE WILL SHOOT!" the guy in black armor screamed at me. I panicked and set down Leon and Nico next to each other. I took my knife out and through it to them. I got on my knee's, putting my hands behind my head and my forehead on the ground.

"Okay stand up slowly," I heard a more feminine tone. I looked up and slowly stood up. I looked at my kids and back at them. They still stood there pointing the gun's at me, one was even pointing at my kids. I was full of anger I slowly walked forward putting my foot in front of them. They tighten there grip on there gun's. But I didn't move.

"Sir, can you step away from the infants," the one in green armor. I still just stood there not moving from MY KIDS. I shook my head and gritted my teeth. Leon made a noise that sounded like moomo. I tried to keep my ground not moving from my spot.

"Sir, STEP AWAY FROM THE CHILDREN," the green one didn't yell but he said sternly to me. I just looked her straight in her eye's and shook my head.

"Mama what's going on," I heard Nico say from behind me grabbing my leg. I flinched but kept my ground. I tried to stay calm but inside I was scared.