Girl Or Boy?

"LEON AND NICO!" I yell out. Everyone looks at me then start to panic. Oh my god do I have to do everything by myself. 

"OKAY EVERYONE LISTEN UP, CORAN STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE. LANCE HOLD MY HAND CAUSE I'M IN PAIN. HUNK GET MY KIDS. ALLURA STOP STARING AT ME, AND PIDGE I NEED MORE ICE!" I yell out everyone looks at me them starts to do what I ask.

After a few minutes Hunk had my kids out side of the room and Pidge had ice. I love ice it listen to and does what I need it to do. 

"Okay now push." Coran said. I let out a long breath before I start to push I screamed slightly. 

"Keith I need you to keep pushing." Coran told me. 

"Okay I will, but I don't know why they need to come out. I bet it's nice up there so why don't we all just say he or she will stay there." I say as I push again groaning. I pushed and I pushed and after like four hours they came out. 

"They were so stubborn." I complain as Coran cleans them up.

"Just like you," Lance says as he kisses my cheek. 

"When have I ever, lived in you for a month or so then was forced out of you." I said now looking for my baby. 

"Where did they go, did I lose it. Someone look for my baby, I'm going to sleep." I said as I closed my eye's. I opened them right away after I heard a baby cry. 

"It's a boy," Coran said as he handed me my baby, I looked at the others them gave Lance the biggest kiss on the lips. As soon as I let go of Lance I turned to were the others were standing.

"See Coran found my Baby what were you guys doing," I said.

"And Lance you name the baby. I'm to tired, Don't name it Lance Jr. by the way." I say as I hold the baby and close my eyes.

I woke up four hours later. To see my baby still in my arms. Nico on my lap Leon next to me and Lance to my left sleeping on a chair. "Lance, Lance wake up." I said to my love.

"Si mamá estoy despierta." Lance said in a different language. 

"What did you name the baby?" I asked looking down to the small galra in my arms.

"Mateo," he replied to me. 

"That's Matthew in Spanish," he told me.

"What's Spanish?" I asked him. 

"Nothing important you are the only thing that matter's to me now," He said hugging me.

(I'm going to finish this book today. One more chapter.)