I'm Fine

"LOTOR WHERE ARE YOU!" I heard Lance yelled out. Oh my god. He's going to kill him. 

"LANCE STOP!" I yelled out trying to stop him. But he was a lot faster then me, and I'm carrying another person. As I finally reach Lance after ten minutes of running.

"Lance, Lance wha-what the fuck is wrong with you," I wheezed out trying to catch my breath. He look at me then spoke.

"Sorry, you shouldn't strain yourself. Just sit down." He said bring me over to the lounge. Which I didn't not do because my legs were shaking at this point. So a slowly walked over to th couch and let out a long sigh as I sat down.

"Okay I'll be right back!" Lance said as he went running again. 

"Lance. Whatever. IF ANYONE GETS HURT JUST REMEMBER I TRIED!" I yelled out as I look through the door to see Lance was gone. I shrugged as I got a little more comfy on the couch.

"Keith?" someone said. I jumped up and fell to the ground and looked around to see Hunk and Pidge.

"Good... Afternoon???" I ask now wondering what time it is. They look at me then at each other.

"It's morning," Pidge said. Hm well no coming back from that. I told myself. Whatever. I'm craving some ice or some pickles. 

"Hey so do you guys have any ice cubes or pickles?" I ask them. They both nod and they go running towards the kitchen. I love them... Nope that's the hormones, I think.

"There you go Keith," They both said as the handed me a half jar of pickles and a tray of ice. I smile at them before stuffing my face full of  the food they gave me.

"Dude chill your eating like that the first food you have eaten in days," Hunk says I shrug him off. You try being pregnant then tell me how you feel after.

"Have you seen Lance?" Pidge asks me. I point out the door.

"If anyone is dead near Lance it's not my fault I tried to stop him okay," I tell them they both laugh like I was telling a joke. I but on a fake smile as they left. I roll my eye's. Then Coran came walking in.

"Have you seen Pidge and Hunk. They have took my pickles and ran off." I hum to him as I swallow my full mouth.

"They went that way... With your pickles, and I think everyone else is over there." I said he nodded before walking the opposite direction to were I pointed.

"What does it take to be taken serious around here. God," I say to myself before chewing on the ice cube that I have been holding since Coran walked in. I got back into my comfy spot before I heard another person walk in. 

"Oh my god I just want peace and quite," I look up to see Allura, Lance, Lotor, Pidge, Hunk and Coran. 

"I'll just go," I said getting up and slowly walking away. Before I heard Allura talk.

"Keith sit your ass down," Allura said in a stern voice that no one could say no to, I turn around and smile. Before sighing and walking back to my spot and sitting. 

"So... What's up," I said trying to make everyone stop staring at me. 

"Keith are you-" Pidge started only for me to cut her off cause I knew where she was going with it.

"Feeling uncomfortable. Yes very much," I said standing up again to leave only to be pushed back down by Allura. 

"That's not what I was going to say," Pidge said. I just looked at her with a look that was most unreadable.

"You weren't I could have sworn. Did you hear that Leon just called me," I said standing up once again to be pushed back AGAIN!

"Leon can't talk yet Keith." Hunk said.

"Fuck. Nico always say Nico," I mumbled to myself as I look down at my feet. I can feel there stares going threw me.

"Okay, Okay lets get out there. I'm pregnant, Allura your boyfriend is a slut. He's fucked me more then he has kissed you. Pidge and Hunk I told Coran that you ate the Pickles. Coran if you haven't figured it out yet cause I can see your still staring at Pidge and Hunk I ate them I get cravings. Lotor I'm pregnant with your baby. And Lance your file is down, and while I was saying this my water broke." I said as I pop another ice cube in my mouth.