Slave of all

It's been three days since I got here and it's been pretty chill. Nico play's with Lance quite a bit, while am trying to teach Leon his surroundings. Allura is still being a bitch but it's fine. Hunk and Pidge have been doing test's with me and the other Galra, I get the nice treatment and Shiro... Well I don't see him much but something about him is just so recognizable but no matter how hard I think I can't put my finger on it.

"Mama I'm back," I heard Nico yell from the door pulling me out of my daze. I stand up and walk towards giving him a big hug.

"What were you up to today?" I ask as he sits next to Leon. He sits there for a few seconds before speaking.

"Lance and I played Hide and go seek," he answers in a cheerful voice. But I just stared at him in pure confusion. But I quickly cover up with a happy expression. Before we could talk about anything else a speaker was turned on.

"Dinner is ready," it says in the most dead voice. Nico stands up and run out the door. I smile as I grab Leon and walk out the room I was given. As I made it to the dinning room everyone was around the table with one seat left for me. Hunk is the best cook. I've never had such good food. As I sat down I had a sudden pain in my head. But I shrugged it off.

"Ah Keith please sit," Hunk said pointing at the empty seat that was next to Nico's and Allura's seats. I nod as I make my way to the seat. I could feel Allura's eyes burning into my head. But I was more focused on the slight whisper in my head. 

"Slave," is all that I could make out of it. But it also felt like I have heard the voice before. 

"Fathers," it keep repeating. Over and over again. It started to get annoying I started to scratch at my ears. All the sudden it started to scream.

"SLUT!" I dug my claws into my ears and head. There's only one voice that I could think of Hepta. Sendak's lieutenant in charge and member of the Fire of Purification. I then knew what was going on. It was only a matter of time. Every ten months I go to Hepta and... Well am his sex toy so ya.

"Mommy?" I heard. I flinched at the voice but looked down anyways. 

"Yeah," I answer.

"Your bleeding," Lance says from across the table.

"BITCH!" it started to yell out again.

"I have to go," I said as I gave Leon to Nico and walked out of the room. I walked towards the prison cells. As I got there I saw everyone I have every known. I walked past everyone listening to there comments.

"Suck up,"
"Toy,"
"Loser,"

"Bitch,"

"Cum dump,"
"Soldier maker,"

I was use to this it stopped getting to me years ago. As I turned the corner I saw a huge metal door.

"Hello Slut," a voice said from behind the door.