Ch 3

4 weeks later
Stiles pov
I rolled over and felt for her. I found her arm glide my hand down to hers. She instantly intertwined our fingers.
" so you're awake ?" She asked quietly 
" mhm " I felt her move she rolled over so she was against my side. I opened my eyes she was already looking at me.
" I don't want you to think I'm easy. I'm not really I " I leaned over and kissed her lightly.
" Elizabeth I know you aren't don't worry " I pushed her hair out of her face.
We stared at each other till there was a knock at the door. " mommy " her eyes widened and we both jumped up. We got dressed quickly
" hang on Henry mommy's getting ready for work !" She says loud enough to mask me tripping to get my shoes on.
I hid in her closet till she came and got me out.
" okay you can go now sorry. I just he can't meet you yet. Well not like this kind of meeting" she looks upset. " it's okay don't worry we can wait it's fine. I'll see you later okay ? " she smiled and nodded.
She helped me sneak out the front door. I ran to my jeep. I went to the bakery and I couldn't stop smiling.  Having Elizabeth in my life was the best thing I've had in my life. 
She was beautiful, smart, the way her smile makes me smile. Tomorrow Night I had to go out with the pack for drinks. I didn't know which bar I was just hoping it wasn't the one Elizabeth worked at.. We were going on a official date tonight and stay at my house.

I was cooking with her and we were going to make whatever she wanted.

Later that night
I was talking to dad about tomorrow night and I wanted to get a rental. That my Jeep needed some maintenance work. But I just needed it for Elizabeth so she didn't feel like a Burden when I drive her to work.
I got up when I heard a car door shut. I opened the door as she was walking up the steps.
" hey you" she says hugging me I hug her back and kiss the top of her head.
I noticed the bags in her hands and take them when I let go. I shut the door as she takes her shoes and jacket off.
I felt nervous I didn't know why. We had a great time last night and all the other times we've hung out.  But last night was the first time we've had sex and it was amazing. Well I thought it was anyway.

I watch as she unpacked the bags
" so pizza ?" " yes and before you say anything ! I only eat pineapple on this type of pizza. The Only reason I ate it in the first place is because Henry ordered it and it was amazing ! So it's chicken ham bacon and pineapple. Yes it kinda sounds like a pregnant women created it. But I swear it's good. "  she says with the most excitement I've seen out of her so far. 
" well let's get cooking then " I went over and turn on some music. 
I watched as she sat everything in her own system. She had a v neck on and jeans.

We started making the pizza and laughing. My phone rang I took it in my room
" hey stiles we are going to movie in about hour and half.  Do you want to come " Scott asks
" uh no I'm just going to stay home tonight. Im writing out the holiday lists and what I'll need and that stuff for the bakery.  Maybe next time ".    I say smiling as I hear her question where I went.
" yeah uh okay see you tomorrow night right ?"
" oh yeah I'll be there don't worry okay we'll have fun bye " I hung up and ran back out she was putting banana peppers on it.
" you didn't say that went on it "
She flinched alittle " oh no I just wanted to try it. But everything else is good I just need cheese.  And the ...oven is ready " she says looking back at it.
" do you uh want to talk about last night " I ask as she puts it in the oven and pushes the timer. 
  She didn't make eye contact " uh no "  she went over to the couch and sat down.  I followed
" so no sex talk ?"     She sighed and laid her head back " last night was my first time in 3 years.  So I'm not usually that fast just to let you know.  Also that was really nice what you did last night.  Coming to my rescue after my anxiety attack. "
I remember My phone rang and Peter was at the other end and I was really surprised since it said she was calling.  Peter was a regular at her bar due to the pizza and well her and couple other workers.    Elizabeth did talk about a Peter I didn't realize it was that Peter.    He was keeping our secret. So it was two now Melissa and Peter.   Melissa kinda caught the hint since I visited Henry so much.