Chapter 12

Elizabeth pov
I looked around my surroundings.  
I was laying on the ground on a hard floor.  I get up slowly and looking around. There's only one door and it's like a shed or something.
"Taylor ?" I yell
I felt my phone buss in my pocket
  I looked at my phone it was stiles calling. It went to voicemail 7 from stiles
3 from Lydia , one from Allison , two from Derek.
  five minutes and the door opens
A guy and Taylor walk in
She runs to me hugging me she's crying and she's wet.
" I'm really sorry the girl told me you all wanted to be kidnapped and had a kink to be shared and stuff. I'm really sorry " he was almost crying.
" who told you ?"
He started crying " I don't want to go to prison "
I let go of Taylor. I got closer to him
He was like 18 -20 max
" hun I need you to tell me okay ? No ones going to jail. Well you boys aren't. Can we go talk to them "
He nodded

I held his hand and walked with him into a backyard and into a house. I could hear the Ocean.
Taylor was hanging on to the back of my shirt.

When we walked in
Four other guys about his age were sitting on the couch. They looked terrified
   I patted his back " go sit by your friends okay?" I say calm and quietly

" I'm going to need to know. Who told you this and when okay ?"
  They nodded
" uh the girl at the bar with you said you guys liked too.  We saw you all couple days ago and that's when she set it up. Today she said you all would be at the bar you all were at.  So well she'd get two girls outside and we just do afake kidnapping " one boy said
The boy who was crying says " I have her phone number "
He put his phone out Taylor goes and looks at it.
She pulls her phone out and looks at her contacts.
She whips her head at me
" THAT FUCKING BITCH "
She looks at the boys
" two of you are coming with us as witnesses and we are going to get this bitch fucked up !" With that Taylor starts walking to what is assume the front door.
I look at the boys.
" come on two of you.  She's not joking.  You'll be okay i promise okay ?"
  The two that had talked stood up and walked with me out.  We got in the truck that they took us in the first place.

By the time we got to the house. I started feeling sick my head hurt.
" hey are you okay ?" Taylor asked pushing my hair out of my face.
" I really don't feel good. My head is killing me" " sorry I had to hit you in the head I thought you were going to kill max" the boy driving says. The boy in the passenger seat turned around " I was scared  I thought you might break my neck ". I gave him a look " yeah because you were kidnapping us!"
" I'm sorry " he says turning around.

Taylor got out and walked in pissed. I got out slowly and stumble up the stairs and into the house. Taylor is already losing her shit.
I go to the stairs and walk down to my room.
I shut the door I look for my laptop.
It was time I had the proof and it was time to
Tell everyone else besides Taylor and lydia. What I really could do. I was a mom I knew how to be sneaky. I go to my bag and take couple of pain relievers.

Taylor pov

I walk in and Derek and Scott stand up immediately.
Stiles turns around " where's-" I interrupt him
" sit the fuck down all of you right now in the kitchen and dinning table " they listened

" so help me god if anyone interrupts my lecture I'll skin you alive "  I look to Malia " but your bitch ass, I'll just kill. You do realize that what you've done is probably one of the worst things you could do to someone ?"
  The pack looked at her and some seemed confused others as in Lydia and stiles looked mad.
" not only did you set us up tonight. But you knew where she was when Lucas had her ! You knew and you just let her get beaten and raped ! You held the camera at one point ! You have copies of it on your laptop and secretly emailed it to Lydia ! So she'd look like she was in on it. "
Scott was in disbelief and so was most of the pack.
" why do you hate her so much? She's nice to all of us.  She makes stiles happy " Lydia says