Chapter 7

Elizabeth pov
I felt so nauseous and anxious it was killing me today.
I leaned against the bar counter and take a deep breath in slowly and let it out counting to 10.
" hey if you need to go home you can " it was Peters voice
I looked over at him slightly
" just been really anxious past couple days. Something bad is going to happen. "
He gave me a small smile " maybe you need some rest. You've been working every day since day after Christmas. Thats been over two weeks ago. "
I stood up I stumble almost falling Peter grabs my arms and steadies me. I looked around the bar there was another person working with Us. Couple of Customers were looking at us. " are you okay ?" I nod " okay just tell kay not to worry okay. " I say as he let's go of me.
I went in the back and got my purse and keys.
I came out to clock out.
" oh and Peter tell her no I'm not pregnant. Don't give me that look we are safe I can't have any. She'll ask though which is why im even mentioning it. "
I say and go ahead and head out.
I go to my car and check around it and don't see anything suspicious so I go head and get in. Which I also been doing since the pictures came in.

I drive home and my heart was pounding I couldn't breathe.
I pull into the drive way and the front door is open. It was dark why was the front door open ? Henry never liked the door open when it got dark. I went up the walk way
As I walk in I feel everything in me change as the air in the house wasn't right. The feeling wasn't right.
" dad ? ". Nothing " Henry " nothing.
Jessie wasn't home and Jack was back in New York.
I went to go to the kitchen but I heard the water running in the bathroom.
I walk back the lights on.

My heart skips beats I drop my bag and keys
I had my mouth opened nothing was coming out. I run in and turn the water in the tub off. He was laying in the middle of the floor bleeding from two gunshot wounds

I get my phone and dial 911 and put it on speaker. My hands are trembling so bad that I don't even hear the women say hello
" I need help !!! Please oh god dad. Henry! " I scream.
I put towels on his wounds and push down
Ones in his shoulder and other was in his abdomen.
He had a cut on his head it was bleeding
" ma'am ! "
" uh he's been shot two times and my sons missing he's 7 please send everyone "
My vision was so blurry from my tears
Before I knew it there was someone pulling on me to stand up. There were two Paramedics and Noah  was behind them. 
  His mouth was moving I couldn't hear him
" I need to get a change of clothes can I -alone please " he followed me to my room and stood out side the door
I wiped my hands on my pants and grabbed clothes and put in a small bag. 
I check behind me he's still with his back against the frame. 
   I stand up quickly and get the box at the top of my closet.  Put it in the bag put my clothes around it.  I pick it up and my purse.
  He got in the way so I couldn't see dad again we walked out. 
He stopped me
I heard him talk this time
" Elizabeth are you hurt "
I shake my head no. 
" I -I need to call Jessie.   He's at a friends house doing art stuff.  Uh i" I stop as they load dad into an ambulance.  They left with the lights and sirens on.
" Elizabeth look at me " he had his hands on my face like stiles did. 
" I want Taylor  please " he nodded and let go 
He drove me to the hospital
  We got there and he got  Melissa she showed me the changing rooms for me.  She gave me a bag for my bloody clothes.
  I changed and cleaned my self up.  I opened the box and pull out my gun loading it. Put it back carefully.
I come back out  handed her the bag.
  I step around the corner so I could call Taylor.
" hey what's-"
" get to the hospital now ! Both or one of them took Henry and shot my dad.  Taylor I fucked up I broke a rule.  I just don't know which one that-" I held my fist to my forehead and cried.
  " holy shit no I'm on my way we both are Derek get up get your keys we are going to the fucking hospital. "
  " Taylor ! Stop yelling at him " I whisper yell.
  " sorry we will be there okay "
  I hang up and call Jack
Voicemail.   I call again  voicemail.
I call again.
" Elizabeth what the hell its 2 am"
" jack get up get dressed pack a damn bag get here. Dad's been shot twice and he lost a lot of blood. Henry's missing and uh I think I broke a rule on accident "
  He started yelling at me about rules
I started crying again
" I know okay I know I fucked up ! " I yell holding my head that's starting to hurt from crying.
He hung up. 
I slide down the wall pull my knees to my chest.
I wanted my baby back and I wanted my dad alive and well.
I should have double looked at the light before going even though it was green. I couldn't stop crying it was all my fault.