Chapter 5b

Stiles pov
I sighed again sitting back taking a drink from my beer. I looked at my phone I had sent her 7 messages and still nothing. Texted Jessie and he said he wasn't getting in between us but he'd tell jay.
I went out side and sat on Derek's porch
I looked at my watch 5:54. I told her to be here no later than 6.
I didn't think I had fucked up last night. Maybe she was embarrassed. Maybe I should have checked on her this morning.
I heard the door open then shut and dad sat by me. " so there was a fight?"
I shrugged " wouldn't exactly call it a fight. Just her brother started shit with me like why I liked her and that how could I be so successful and like someone like her. He was so hateful talking about her and she and Jessie just sat there and took it. !" I threw my hands out at the end.
" well maybe she wanted to hear your reason ?"
I stood up quickly " dad I did defended her. I was about to kick his ass if he thought he was going to insult my girlfriend like that !!"
I started pacing on the porch
Till a hand landed on my shoulder
" stop pacing and help her out of her car " He patted my shoulder as I looked in the drive way she had parked behind my Jeep. She was in her dad's car. 
  I went over to her car
" listen I'm sorry I shouldn't have raised my voice to jack last night. I shouldn't have gotten mad and-" I stopped and groaned when she started kissing me.
" shhh stiles really the pain killers haven't kicked in.  But really smell me do I smell like a bar ? I had a hang over from Hell this morning. Well today "
She sighed running her fingers through her hair  flipping it to the opposite side.
" but uh Henry wanted you to have this it's from him. And this one is from me.   Mine you can open inside but Henry's.  Not sure how comfortable you are with heart warming gifts."
   I took Henry's gift it was in a bag. I handed her the tissue paper and my beer.
  I pulled a sweat shirt out and unfolded it.
  I smiled and held my tears in because I knew he understood what a pack meant for wolves.

" now stiles this is a really big deal for him to pick something out like this for you okay ? You can't just uh just break up with me and leave us okay

" now stiles this is a really big deal for him to pick something out like this for you okay ? You can't just uh just break up with me and leave us okay.  If you leave me whatever.  But Henry thinks you aren't leaving him okay ?"
I hugged her tight
" I'm not i made a promise that night and I won't be taking it back ... ever " I kissed her cheek. 
I let go and we calmed our selves down.  I took my beer back I looked at it. She started laughing.
" thanks for chugging my beer. It just means I get to have another. " she smiles and holds my hand walking in.
Dad came over and she hugged him
" merry Christmas uh this is for you it's just a gift card. I didn't really know what to get you "
" it's okay Elizabeth thank you. Plus you already made my son happy so I'm thankful "
I smiled
She looked around at the pack who was scattered through out the living room and some were already sitting at the table.
" Peter ?" She questioned as he came out of the kitchen.   He smiled and they met half way and hugged.  They seemed shocked with this they looked at me.  I ignored it and just followed behind her to take my gift and put it under the tree. 
" okay let's eat " Peter says
Peter sat on one side of her and I sat on the other.
We started eating and half way through
The questions came
" so how do you know peter " Lydia asked
" oh the bar he came in as a regular but then he was just coming to see us they offered him a job " Elizabeth says putting her hair up in a bun. But she kept looking over at Derek's girlfriend Taylor. Taylor didn't know anything about the supernatural either.
" so how long have you been dating ?" It was Malia
" about two months " I say quickly
This went on for about 10 minutes
Till Elizabeth stood up suddenly she went to the front door and walked out.
Taylor stood up " I'll get her. I remember how stressful this was meeting everyone " she went out to her