Chapter 12 part 2

Elizabeth POV
Flushing the toilet Not opening my eyes
" Taylor I swear to god it didn't many anything. I thought he was going to touch my stomach only. Everyone wanted to feel Henry kick. Well he had other things in mind. I was scared and well yeah hormonal. But I didn't ever mean to hurt you like that. "  I wipe my lips off with a towel
I look over to stiles
" stiles I -"
He stands up and takes my hand " come on let's go talk to Henry "
I started crying " stiles please just talk to me "
As we walked in he sat on the bed.
I knew Henry was asleep by now so did he.
" please answer this truthfully. Are the only reasons you always want to have sex with me because you're terrified I'm going to hit you ? Elizabeth I'm never going to hit you. But I want our sexy time to be because you want to. Not because of what he did to you. It's okay to mess up it happens. Only
Thing I could possibly be overly upset with you is if you cheated on me or if you burn my shop down. I love you Elizabeth and I'd never do anything to mess things up between us . Please stop crying your breaking my heart " he hugs me. Which just makes me cry more.
" I love you too stiles "
It was quiet I talked first
" blake is a friend from highschool that was in my grade but was friends with jack cause of sports. He was or is very attractive and funny witty. But I'd never leave you for him. Really ! I did like him a lot we both did. "
He looked confused
" jack and you aren't the same age ?"
"No he's three years older than me. "

He just stared at me for a moment. I look away
" I need to rinse my mouth out " I say heading back into the bathroom.
" why didn't you want me to know about you all going back to Ohio ?"

I spit the mouth wash out and walk back out to him.
" I didn't want you to meet Blake. I also didn't want you to meet my old life. Because I'm not sure I can handle it "
He gets up coming over hugging me.

" I love you. I'll be there for you. " I nodded and hug him. Hugging me back he lays his head against mine.

I flinch when there's a knock on the door.
Stiles opens it
" can I talk to her alone please. ".
Stiles looks at me and back to her. He walks out when she walks in shutting the door.

Taylor lays on the bed I lay next to her.

Stiles POV
I go back up to see what malia is destroying now.
I walk in and her and Scott are arguing. Only ones left sitting were Derek and Lydia.
" did you sleep with her Scott ? Did you ?! Because it's been all about Taylor before we even got married."
Scott shook his head " malia I wouldn't cheat on you. I just - I couldn't and she's dating Derek. I wouldn't do that to him either. "
" Derek you knew and did nothing?!" Malia yells
" I explained to Taylor that we have mates. She might be Scott's since they have such a strong bond so quickly. "
I look back to Scott and malia
" I think you should leave " I say
All four of them look at me.
" malia leave and don't ever come back "
"Stiles-" she started
I shake my head " no don't stiles me ! You messed up. No no not messed up you fucking blew it up. Nuked it. You ruined someone's life forever. You can't do that to someone expect us to forgive you. We can't forgive you for that. What if I was with Lydia would you have set her up to be hurt like that ? Or what if it was another girl? What if someone did that to you ?"
She rolled her eyes " it's not like that "
Scott made a face " then what's it like malia huh ? Are you jealous of her !? Yes you are. You're yelling and pissed at me. But you're in love with stiles still ! After all these years. "
That still wasn't it I could tell.
We were silent for a bit.
" oh my god !" Lydia says loudly
" that's why then couldn't find semen .. she wasn't raped ... well not by all of them. You wouldn't let the others touch her like that. Because you couldn't. .. you aren't jealous of Elizabeth. Your jealous of stiles. You just played it off as if you were in love with stiles. But you like Elizabeth. "

I look at malia she had tears in her eyes. " I don't love or like her ! I hate her !"
" your lying " Derek says getting up
" no I'm not !"
" malia stop you're in denial. " Scott says quietly

She started crying " I didn't think they'd do all that stuff to her. I didn't think they'd bite and burn her. Lucas was only one that was suppose to stay with her. I just - I tried to be the first one to " find her " she she'd be great full. But then I got mad and angry. She'd never like a girl. Taylor said it. So I made this video stuff so everyone could hate her too. I don't know. "

" is she your mate ?" Lydia asks
I feel my stomach sink. Please say no I can't lose her.  They most have noticed or smelt my change. Because Scott patted my back " it's okay stiles "
  " no no she's not I don't think anyway. She's just really pretty and beautiful "

Before anything else could be said Taylor and Elizabeth run past and out the front door.
Lydia goes out to see what they are doing.
I look back to malia " I just wanted her and I got very aggressive and mean. It just took over me. I'm sorry but really I wasn't there when the other guys did anything. Which the guy that did try stuff no longer has a D-"
" jack calm down stop ! JACK!"
Elizabeth was pleading.
He went straight for malia
The pack instantly was on alert.
" listen you little bitch. You ever fucking set my sister up like that again. I'll end your god damn life. I would have right now. But she has more sympathy than me. " he had his hand on his holstered gun.
" jack please ..." Elizabeth says again " stop I'm fine. Henry is fine. Taylor is fine. We are okay. "
Jack looks at me then to Elizabeth. " Jessie ?"
" he's fine peter won't hurt him " Taylor says from behind Elizabeth.
" what are you doing here jack ?" I ask

He looks at Elizabeth and Taylor
" we need to have a talk outside real quick. "
  I look at Elizabeth she gives me a small smile before following him out.
I look at the wolves in the room
" listen ?"

Elizabeth POV
" maybe we should take this in a room like-"
Before I could finish he hands to vanilla envelopes to Taylor and me. 
Opening it there were pictures and a report.
' California state coroner report'
I pulled the pictures out quickly
Lucas was dead
I look at jack " just tell me you didn't do it !? "
He didn't say anything
" jack ! What the fuck ! What if you get caught ! What if -"
" holy shit ! " Taylor says I look at the pictures she's holding it was stiles Scott Lydia and Derek. 
But Derek and Scott have blood on them.
  Scott was not in his human form.
" as Taylor has evidence of. Don't you dare bitch at me for taking scum off the earth. When you two and I'm going to assume Jessie too. Are fucking whatever mutant animal humans that are in that house. "
  I started panicking I couldn't breathe. What if dad found out or what if child services found out. I'd lose everything. 
  " they all aren't like that! Stiles, Alison and well us and Jessie are human. "  Taylor snaps back
" oh okay great so you're the one sleeping with the killer now great.  Haven't you learned ANYTHING ! From Elizabeth fuck Taylor w-" he stopped mid sentence. Taylor and I followed his gaze scott and Peter were on the porch both of their eyes glowing .
   " damn that's impressive can I just know what else they do ?  I could make second in command by end of next year if I had their help. Or even their abilities"
I look back at him with a smirk " on one condition " I say
Jack looks at me looking worried " what's the condition "
" dad never finds out. You have to go to anger management classes or at least read a book about it."
He nodded
" how did you find us ?" Taylor asks
" I put a tracking device on both of your cars and Elizabeth shoes after Elizabeth got taken "
I look down at my shoes where was it.
" so you think they'd make a deal with me ?" Jack asks again looking back up to the pack.

" come in " Peter says from The porch.

I sigh please don't make this be a mistake