{6}

"YEAHHHH LETS GET DOWN AT THE CLUB!" Lauren yelled excitedly.

All the ladies were going out that night to a nearby club while Troy and Shawn were left at the hotel with the kids.

And you already know how they like to party.

Besides, it was also karaoke night at the club, and none of the girls could resist.

Normani sighed. "Laur, you better stick with me all night cause we both know what happens when you get drunk."

Dinah grinned. "Yeah, she's the stripper kind of alcoholic."

Kehlani laughed at this. "Never took you for a wild woman, Jauregui. I still have a lot to learn."

Lauren smirked at everyone. "Yeah, well you'll be learning plenty tonig-"

"Oh haell no, hook up with my woman and you're dead Kehlani." Normani butted in, pointing at the girl threateningly. She then spelt out the word "dead" in the air with one finger.

"Let's keep it holy, y'all." Ally reminded them from the driver's seat. "I'm designated driver, as always, and I don't wanna have to drag your sorry butts back to the hotel early for getting kicked out cause you couldn't save it for when you were alone in your rooms."

Camila shook her head, smiling a bit. "That a strong accusation, Ally." she joked.

Not like she was going to 'do it' with anyone anyway.

-Nor did she want to.

Once they arrived inside the club, the group found themselves a table to lounge at.

"This'll be our meeting place." Ally told everyone. "I'll be here all night, staying completely sober. So in the meantime, go enjoy yourselves."

"I'm gonna keep Ally company." Camila added.

"Alright." Kehlani shrugged. "Dinah, shall we head to the dance floor?"

"Better than dancing with no one." Dinah mumbled, following after Kehlani.

Lauren jumped up and down, still excited. "Mani! Let's go to the bar!"

"Fine," Mani held her hands up defeatedly. "But I also think we should-"

"Less talking, more tequila shots." Lauren interrupted, dragging her away.

That basically left Ally and Camila to themselves.

"Why aren't you out there dancing?" Ally asked the Cuban-Mexican.

Camila scoffed a bit. "Dancing is- uh- not my thing, I guess."

Ally sighed. This wasn't going to easy. She had to find some way to get Camila to dance with Dinah.

"I'll be right back, you stay here. Okay, Mila?" she told her friend, who nodded.

And with that, Ally headed towards the bar.

She sat right by Lauren and Normani, who already had their drinks.

"Gimme two decent size shots of vodka." she told the bartender.

Normani looked at Ally like she was from another planet. "Allysin?" she suggested.

Ally rolled her eyes. "They're not for me. They're for Kehlani and Dinah. I'm gonna make em a bit tipsy so that they start dancing up on each other."

Normani and Lauren narrowed their eyes at her.

"In hopes of making Camila jealous, of course." the shorter girl added.