{8}

Camila's clothes were practically ripped off of her.

Dave was the one who mostly initiated in that part, not caring to unclip her bra or unbutton her shorts.

The other two men were taking their pants off, smirking to themselves in the process.

Dinah on the other hand, had a plan laid out in front of her.

On the table to the left of her was a large butcher knife, and she didn't really wanna know what it was going to originally be used for.

She moved her chair slightly closer each time she found appropriate, using her body to shift over.

"You really are pretty." Dave told Camila. "Don't worry, we'll take good care of you."

At that time, Camila was only left in her underwear, and everything else was out in the open.

Dinah stared, seemingly in a trance.

And as she watched the men slide her ex wife's underwear off, she felt something snap inside of her.

Something evil, but completely necessary for that moment.

With all of her might, Dinah reached for the knife after scooting close enough.

She could stretch the lower half of her arm far enough, since the rope around her wasn't strongly tightened as it was on Camila. The men had been rushing when tying it on her instead.

She finally gripped the knife, and used it to start cutting through the rope from behind the chair.

"Don't be afraid to cry or anything," one of the men explained to Camila. "We need as much fuel as we could get."

As she was silently escaping, Dinah looked over to the bed one last time.

She saw all three men, butt naked, staring at Camila like she was some piece of meat.

"Y-You don't scare me." Camila told them. "You can't break me."

"We'll see about that." Dave replied, a bit of annoyance present in his tone.

He began to line his body up with Camila's.

"I'm taking the first plunge boys." he told his friends. "I deserve this."

They seemed to have no problem with it.

Dinah gripped the knife even harder. With one final push the blade went right through the rope, and she was free.

She untangled herself, and stood up, fire in her eyes as she stared straight at Dave.

It was then that the two other dudes noticed her.

"Dave! She's loose!" one told him as he looked back in response.

Dave rolled his eyes. "Get her then!" he hissed.

With that, the two men charged at Dinah, and that's when she pointed the knife towards them.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." she warned as they stopped dead in their tracks.

They began backing up slowly, and Dinah lunged for them, taking initiative to beat them up first with her bare fists.

Once they were stunned on the ground, Dinah turned back to Dave, ready to finish the job before the two men got back up on their feet.

"Can't you two do anything ri-" Dave began to say before Dinah put the knife up to his throat.

The Polynesian had nothing but hate in her eyes for him.