Fantastic Beasts

Name: Adrien Evergreen
Nickname: Addie
Faceclaim: Rose McIver

Name: Adrien EvergreenNickname: AddieFaceclaim: Rose McIver

Personality: As a child she was anxious, shy and alone

Personality: As a child she was anxious, shy and alone. Her only close human friend being her younger sister, Trina. When she got older, she got more and more cold towards her family, before running away to become something. She became seemingly emotionless, but she was great at putting up a front, great at faking the emotions. The only emotions that would com naturally to her were joy, anger, and romantic attraction. Empathy, sadness, grief and other emotions like that were far out of her vocabulary.

Background: She was born second in her family, the only person older than her being Trina. Trina was an over achiever, making Adrien look worthless compared to the older witch. Her identical twin, Andy, was also very strong in magic, while Adrien couldn't ever lift a feather. When Andy's first year rolled around, and all the other Evergreen siblings had been born(Wilbur, and Trina), Adrien didn't get an acceptance letter. Candice and Guild, their parents, punished Addie by forcing her to clean the entire house. It was a chore that was usually pushed onto their poor house elf, but it was used as a punishment for Adrien regularly. When she finally turned 16, her siblings all in hogwarts, she ran away from home. She took up a job in east London, doing the only thing she could, cleaning. Eventually, 5 years later, she got her first job to kill a auror. To the person who hired her's surprise, she not only carried out the hit successfully, but she didn't get caught. She cut her hair and dyed it to avoid anyone from her past recognizing her. Her name, Adrien Evergreen, became known to Aurors in both America and the UK.