Voltron

•Name•
Zafra 4423

•Nickname•
Zarri, Zurri, Safra, Fria, 4423

•Age•
64(or if she were human 24)

•Gender•
Female

•Sexuality•
Pansexual

•Race•
Alien(Unzar)

•Appearance•

•Personality•Zafra is very bubbly and confident

•Personality•
Zafra is very bubbly and confident. She seems like a sweetheart on the outside, and she is a sweetheart on the inside to. Her parents raised her to be polite, so she always thanks people, says sorry, and is kind to everyone she meets. She isn't used being around other girls, since girls in her species were rare, and she never had any sisters, aunts, or female friends even.

•Team•
She technically isn't on team Voltron, but she isn't on the Galra's side either. She is a lawful neutral type, who believes there is no need to fight, and that peace is the only answer.

•Rank/Job•
She is a peace keeper on her planet, as well as a servant to the king/princes. It's Zafra's job to communicate between neighbouring planets and make sure they don't start a war, alongside helping tend to the needs of the royals.

•Weapon•
She prefers not to use weapons, but she has used trays, cooking utensils and her fists to incapacitate enemies when they are to far gone.

•Skills•
Cooking, baking, nogotiating, dealing with people, cleaning, talking to strangers, and strategy

•Love interest•
Hunk

•Backstory•
She was born last in her family, her seven brothers all being older than her. Twins where very common in their society, so there were two sets of twins, and three single borns, excluding Zafra herself. Her parents, Xveca and Cortall, were servants to the two kings and their several children. Zarri rose above her station at a young age, being only 24 yeas old, she became the second official peacekeeper of their species. She learned how to read and write in multiple different languages, including her own, Crekit, Zilphull, Ingrainian, and English(which hardly anyone knew).

•Other•
•She has heard stories about Voltron's team, but has never actually met them.
•The kings wants to marry off one of his sons to her, but she has repeatedly refused.
•She has never left her own planet