Youtuber

Name: Thomas Rose
Nickname: Tommy, T, Rose
Age: 26
Sexuality: Homosexual
Love interest: Markiplier
YouTube channel: RoseProductions/ThomasRose007
Genre of YouTube channel: He makes short films by himself on his main channel, along with posting covers and mashups of his favourite songs. On his second channel, he vlogs, plays games really awfully, and gushes over other youtubers.
Family: Rachael Rose(twin-sister), Trisha Rose(mother), and Oxen Rose(baby brother).
Friends: Your OC, James(Odd1sOut), Doddie, Jack Davis and Eli Roth(CryptTv), James A Janise(DeadMeat)
Looks: Thomas has really short and really curly black hair, darker skin, deeps set brown eyes, and full lips. He is tall and skinny, standing at a height of around 6'0".
Personality: He tries to be friendly to everyone he meets and everyone who comments on his videos, even if they are being mean back to him. He doesn't like to get caught up in YouTube drama, but sometimes it happens.
Likes: Making short films, playing the piano, singing, playing the violin, gaming, watching other youtubers, and conventions.
Dislikes: When people are mean to him, when an effect doesn't work out the way it should, not being able to interact with fans, and spiders.
Sub count: 1.2 million subscribers and counting!!
Other: He isn't out to his community as gay, but he is to his family and friends.