The new flame

Additional character:

Darren Micheals: exchange student, intelligent, sarcastic, hot

 Siena Carter: instagram model, my other best friend, sweetheart, honest all the time, my everything

 Aaron holding me in his arms was magical,his arms holding me around my waist, my head resting on his muscular chest and I hear his heart beat

Aaron holding me in his arms was magical,his arms holding me around my waist, my head resting on his muscular chest and I hear his heart beat... I never want this to end. I looked up at him, smiled and said I missed you he looked down at me ( I'm short i know) and says I missed you too but I need to sort something out.

He goes up to Jamie and says : " this is the last time you make my shortcake ( he calls me that #drool) feel less than do it again and you and your girlfriend will regret it." After saying that he walked down the stairs, raps his arm around my waist and we start walking out.

As soon as we got into his car I hugged him and said I can't thank you enough for what you did back there. Don't worry about it I would do anything for my shortcake he says I can't help but blush. Where we going to I ask. We going to see Siena she has something to tell us he answers. Oh she said I need to see her so she can tell me why she hasn't been at school.

We meet up with Siena at the arcade I am so happy to see her I missed her so much. As I look at her she gives me that smile i run up and hug her. Riley and Aaron meet Darron our exchange student, why is he holding her hand I ask myself, Hi Darren my name is Riley it's a pleasure to meet you and you really going to enjoy our school and I will make sure of that. Thank you I'm excited to start there.

Siena can I borrow you for a second while Darren and Aaron get to know each other, yeah sure she says. As we walking I ask:"uhmmm Siena what is happening between you and Darren?" Well Riley I have been meaning to tell you Darren an I are well you know.. dating. Holy coconuts she seems happy I won't tell her what happened this morning I don't want to make her sad I say to myself.

I happy that you found someone Siena but is it not to soon to start this whole dating thing. Siena looks at me but seems upset she says:" Riley of all people to be so jealous i never thought you would be one of them, just because Jamie doesn't like you and he made it clear to you now you want to be salty and bitter about my relationship what a best friend you are no wonder Jamie is with Jasmine and not you" I looked at Siena after what she said and all I could do was......