The Greatest Showman

**still no characters**

-a big heart that is at the end of a rose peddle trail leading to the heart, next to the heart is a gigantic teddy bear and the teddy bear is holding a card. I don't know what to do so I just follow the rose trail while holding Aaron's hand, I don't know what to expect, he looks at me and says flip the switch on the side of the heart. As I flip the switch and move to the front of the heart it's say:"*WILL YOU PLEASE BE MINE ?*" Holy cow I look at Aaron who now has a bunch of flowers in his hands and a bracelet.

 As I flip the switch and move to the front of the heart it's say:"*WILL YOU PLEASE BE MINE ?*" Holy cow I look at Aaron who now has a bunch of flowers in his hands and a bracelet

I may have moved the pedals and the heart.. but that is snow.

I can't help but cry.  He looks at me and ask me what my answer is. I wipe the tears on my cheeks and say sey ( what the fudge I think to myself did I just say sey instead of yes) I mean yes Aaron, yes. He smiles from ear to ear, drops the things in his hands and hugs me, I just stand there smiling like a total goof who knows nothing about being in a relationship ( which I don't). He puts the bracelet on my wrist the bracelet has the initials~ A&R with a infinity sign engraved at the bottom. Its the cutest thing I have ever seen.

He says I should open the letter and the letter says: "Dear Riley
I know we have a few set backs in our past, the time you told me how you felt and I blocked your feelings by says what I said I realized I made a huge mistake by not feeling the same. After you left I realized how sad, boring , lonely and meaningless my life is if you aren't in it. I never wanted to lose you so I want to rewrite the stars ( I know cheesy because I got it from a movie but still)because you were made to be my shortcake. We can be Beauty and the Beast, Beyoncé and Jayz,Bonnie and Clyde, Zac Efron and Zendaya( ok I'm over doing it but that's a good movie) I love you more than you will ever know shortcake.
—Aaron"
I can't help but laugh at how much he loves The Greatest Showman ( I love it too but I'd rather not tell him)he is so cheesy but so cute. I look at him smile , pick up my teddy bear and we get into the car where I ask him for my phone .

I open my phone to see a long message from Siena I open the message with no hesitation the messages says ......