The kiss

*no additional*

-"Riley I never meant to hurt you and I'm sorry about all of this, and I should have listened to you when to you when you told me Cianté was trouble, Riley I need you now more than ever, you never did anything wrong I was just hanging out with Cianté for to long and started believing all the nonsense she told me I hope one day we can restore what was broken in this fight best friend❤️, can you please come over to my place I need to talk to you."

I cried a little knowing my best friend is back after all of this I'm just happy we no longer fighting. I replied to her yeah sure.

Aaron kept looking at me and I couldn't help but smile, everything in my life is finally back to normal and perfect. Aaron and i are off to Siena's house I'm kinda nervous but having him around will really help.

I knock on Siena's door and patiently wait but as the door opens I see Cianté.. (ok I'm kidding I was just trying to make things weird) it was actually Siena but she was in tears and couldn't stop crying, oddly before I entered the house she hugged me extremely tightly ( it's odd because she isn't one to give bear hugs.)

Me and Aaron go inside. Siena what's wrong, why are you crying I ask her. She looks at me and says:" Riley I should have listened to you when you said Cianté was no good, I thought she changed but turns out she didn't change one bit. I was on my way to Darren's house because we had a double date planned with Val and Nick, i was really excited but also sad because when I hang out with Val I'm usually with you and Val . I got to his house, knocked on the door no one answered so I let myself in but when I opened the door I saw Cianté and Darren kissing her tongue was literally it his mouth, I don't even kiss him like that.

I stood there speechless with my jaw laying on the floor. That's when Cianté stood up off of him, approached me and said:"oh wow you believed we were actually friends I don't hang with people who are so gullible like guurl please by the way your boyfriend is a awesome kisser or should I say ex-boyfriend. Bye Siena, bye Darry" and off she was .

I ran out of there in tears and I thought about how I abandoned my best friend for that thing that's when I..