The phone call

Never in my life have I been so shocked by something, I honestly don't know what to say next. Ashley stood there looking at me and I stood there looking at her, we both looked like we had something to say but yet nothing was said.

Aaron got out the car and asked :"Is everything okay?" I turned around and just shook my head and so did Ashley. At that moment I was at a loss of words so I just told Aaron to go back into the car I was going to be there in a few, he left and continued staring at us from the driver seat, I smiled to make things look less suspicious he smiled back at me.
When that was over I looked back at Ashley and said:" I understand the way you are feeling right now but I have to take some time to think about all this I will call you as soon as I can think of what you should do next. In the meantime you shut tell Jamie"
Ashley replied by saying:"okay, i will speak to you later" and we parted with a hug and off she was.

The very short walk to the car seemed so much longer all because of everything that was going through my mind. I was trying to think of how I could help Ashley but also about how I can make Aaron think that I'm "okay" but I know for a fact I'm going to tell him either way . Here we are the car door, he opens it from the inside and I get in. We started driving after we had both buckled our seatbelts(safety first kids).

I looked at Aaron and said:" I have something to tell you." He asked me what's wrong and I proceeded by saying:" it's Jasmine, she drugged Jamie and got him into doing the nasty with him and now she is pregnant" I couldn't make out what Aaron's facial expression was saying but then he said:"This chick is insane and she is ruining so many peoples lives with all the shit she does, does she know she can go to jail for this!" 3 seconds a text appears from Ashley saying I told him and before I could text back my phone starts ringing but it shows as a unknown number...