Chapter 5

A/N: So many possibilities will open up from here. I might need some extra time to choose our of them all

Chapter 5 The Silver Gospel

You followed Tabane as she entered a tunnel and began making her way below, shouting for her to stop. However, at one point no more footsteps could be heard in front of you. You turned around and an arm suddenly wrapped around your mouth. The cloth of the clothing was also covering your eyes. Your assailant ran a few meters holding you in that position, before jumping somewhere. As your feet hit solid ground once more you began struggling.

"Shh..." the person said. It was Tabane. But what was she doing? 

You couldn't hear a thing because of the arm around your face. Weirdly enough your head had also been moved on a soft surface, which you couldn't identify. Luckily it didn't take long for Tabane to let go of you. She had been holding you against her chest and while you would've normally been flustered what was happening below got your attention instead.

"Very good. Now, let's discuss the battle plan. Amongst you pilots, who has the fastest speed." Orimura sensei asked. Information about an IS was displayed behind her.

"My Blue Tears." Cecilia responded. "It just so happens that the Strike Gunner pack England sent over had a high-capability sensor equipped with it as well."

"Alcott, how long have you been training under supersonic mode?" the homeroom teacher asked.

"Twenty hours."

"U...that's indeed suitable" she pondered, preparing to end the planning.

At that point Tabane let go of your hand fully and hung upside down from the beam you were standing on. You avoided looking down due to her... attire."

"HOLD ON, HOLD ON! STOP WITH THAT STRATEGY!" She shouted.

"...Yamada-sensei, please forcefully escort that person out." Orimura sensei ordered.

"Huh? Ye-Yes! Ah, Professor Shinonono, please get her down first." Yamada sensei said, a little confused.

Tabane did a somersault, somehow pulling you down alongside her. After you both landed she began speaking.

"Chi-chan Chi-chan, my brain's now printing an even more brilliant plan!"

"...Get out." Orimura responded.

"Listen to me, listen to me! This is de~fin~ite~ly the time for Akatsubaki's debut!" Tabane said.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Look at Akatsubaki's specs! It can fly at supersonic speeds even without additional packets."

Holographic screens appeared around Orimura sensei, displaying the data Tabane was talking about. Even the main screen switched to show Akatsubaki's data.

"Adjusting Akatsubaki's Fold-Out Armor...change change change! See? The speed will be great now!" Tabane said. It was unbelievable how childish she sounded sometimes.

"Fold-Out Armor? What's that?" some of the girls asked.

You decided to intervene in order to avoid more confusion and said:

"The base construct when activating the Reiraku Byakuya of Byakushiki's Yukihira Niigata is also fold out armour. Or more specifically a prototype."

"Thank you little genius! Now, the kind-hearted Tabane-san will start explaining. First, the 1st generation frames were aimed to 'complete the IS'. The 2nd generation is to 'diversify according to the different equipment'. Next, the 3rd generation carries unique weapons that are controlled by the pilot's imagination, including air-compressed weapons, BiTs and AIC. And the 4th generation are those all-purpose frames that don't need a change in equipment. Right now, it's still on the planning phase." she said.