i don't care what mama says // t h r e e

Lightly based on the song Absinthe by iDKHOW.
Trigger warnings: cursing, light references to sexual activity lmao idk
-!-

word count: 858

________________________________

Brendon was what people called the quiet kid. And Dallon was the bad boy. All the girls found him extremely attractive, and all the boys hated him.

Well, all the boys except Brendon. But no one knew that. No one knew Brendon.

And if he was being honest, Brendon would say he doesn't even know himself. Due to being seen as the shy kid since a young age, he often questioned whether he actually was that kid, or if he was more like his interests.

His interests being dark aesthetics, kinks, blood, alcohol- okay basically everything Dallon was known for doing or liking. He did really like Dallon, and he was sure he had quite a big crush on the older boy.

Dallon intrigued the boy. He was all of those things he liked, and more. But he didn't bully people like most of the 'bad boys'. He was different. And in Brendon's eyes, that was very attractive.

Brendon had never talked to Dallon, at all, barely even made eye contact with the boy. Until today. Today was the day Brendon decided he was going to say 'fuck it' to everything. His reputation, his worries, and most importantly, his innocence.

He would usually wear soft coloured sweaters, and pale coloured skirts. And of course what he was known best for, was his knee high socks, which were beautifully paired with his either his baby blue vans or his pastel pink boots (which he loved for their small white bows that tied them together at the front).

But today, today was a lot different. He drifted towards a black crop top with a Nirvana lyric quoted along the front and sleeves, along with some black fishnets, a short black skirt, and some basic doc. martins. He also decided a little mascara and red lipstick wouldn't hurt.

(Time skip because I'm lazy)

When Brendon reached his first lesson, he knew he was getting a lot of stares. He checked for a spare seat, and saw the only one left was a seat right at the back of the room, next to none other than Dallon James Weekes.

Dallon looked up, and he wasn't going to lie, he was quite amused by what he saw. And he also wasn't going to lie about how hot he thought Brendon looked.

"What called for the sudden change, dollface?" Dallon asked, genuinely curious.

"I haven't changed. I'm just being more myself." he replied sassily, before sitting down, his skirt bouncing when he did.
(Which Dallon also really enjoyed, oops.)

"Well I've got to say" Dallon said, placing his hand on the younger boy's thigh, whilst he spoke into his ear, "You look rather hot."

Damn. Brendon could just kiss him right there, but no. This was his first encounter with whom he'd like to call his personal Romeo, or even his personal Danny Zuko.

(A/N oops I'm Grease trash)

And although Brendon knew he shouldn't have, he found that Dallon's nicotine invaded breath was quite hot as well.

"How about we skip next lesson and go behind the bleachers, eh?" Dallon offered, smirking devilishly.

Brendon just smirked and nodded in reply, before popping a lollipop into his mouth, and staring out of the window for the remainder of the lesson.

(Another time skip to when they're behind the bleachers because I'm very lazy lol)

"So... babyboy..." Dallon said seductively, "Would you like to have some fun?"

"I'd love to, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait until another time, I have some standards babe." Brendon smirked, knowing that comment would annoy the older boy.

"Well, then" Dallon said before rummaging around in the pocket of his jacket, "cigarette?"

Brendon accepted, and held it out for Dallon to light.

There was a minutes silence, Dallon staring at the sky, blowing out occasional puffs of smoke, which Brendon found quite attractive, and Brendon admiring how pretty Dallon was.

Dallon grabbed a pen and ripped a strip of paper from a small book he had in his bag, before writing down his number on it and putting his cigarette out with it.

"Take this princess, I need to go to detention to meet up with a few friends. See you around" Dallon said before standing up, and walking away, very smug with himself.

Brendon looked around to check if there was a clear coast before he went to his music club, and noticed his friend Remington looking down at him from the bleacher's steps.

(I'm also trash for Palaye Royale oops)

"So, a new style, and a bad boy. You're interesting Urie, I like it." Remington said, before motioning Brendon to come up and sit with him.

-!-

Brendon and Remington talked for a while about Dallon, and just as the bell went, Brendon made quite a bold comment.

"Just putting it out there, I'd let Dallon Weekes fuck me sideways." he laughed.

Oops this is really bad but anyway I had to get some edgy boi Dally™ content in this book at some point.