love me // s e v e n

trigger warnings: none

word count: 396

_________________________________

It had happened again. Dallon had found himself at another house party. He knew it was a bad idea, if anything happened it could ruin what people in school think of him, and rumours could be spread about almost anything.

This was almost like every other party he had been to, but there was one difference this time, his crush was there. Brendon Urie, the little Mormon boy who  decided he wanted to be a glittery pansexual weed-smoking emo party animal, being that crush.

Now, of course, Brendon had always been at the other parties, also being the life of those parties, but he hadn't always been Dallon's crush.

-!-

Dallon was currently sat down on the sofa, drinking a bottle of some sort of alcohol, whilst he watched the people dancing in the middle of the room, or more specifically, watching Brendon dance. And damn, Dallon was confident in saying Brendon could dance, very, very well.

And before Dallon could process what was happening, Brendon was dragging him off the sofa and dragging him to dance with him.

“Saw you looking at me, handsome.” the shorter boy smirked, before stepping closer to Dallon.

“Oh, sorry Bren.” Dallon said, blushing slightly.

“No, don't apologize. I'm glad you were, because if I'm being honest, I've had my eye on you for a while in school” Brendon said, “and I'm pretty sure I could say I have quite a crush on you by now.” he laughed softly.

Dallon just smiled, before leaning in to kiss the younger boy in front of him. Brendon also leaned in, and they shared a soft, passionate kiss.

Brendon broke apart the kiss, “Would you like to go somewhere less busy?” he smiled, cutely.

“Yeah, sure.” Dallon nodded, and Brendon dragged him upstairs, into a bedroom.

“Didn't want an audience whilst we got to know eachother, did we now?” Brendon smiled.

Dallon shook his head before asking Brendon questions, and Brendon asking questions in return.

-!-

And now, 7 years later, the same two boys are married, cuddling on the sofa, watching their favourite movie with their 3 dogs next to them, and their 2 children sleeping peacefully upstairs.

So it was safe to say, Dallon was glad he was caught staring at Brendon that night.

Oops I haven't updated in forever, sorry. But hopefully you enjoyed this. :)))