bold // f o u r

This is set like the last oneshot, just different time.
Trigger warnings: sexual references, slight smut (nothing much though)
-!-
word count: 591
_________________________________

“Hello class” the teacher, Mr. Way, spoke loudly, “Today I'm going to be setting you all a project. You shall be working in pairs.”

(A/N I'm My Chemical Romance trash)

Everyone suddenly looked either excited or annoyed.

“Right, these are the pairs.
Awsten and Geoff
Otto and Emerson
Remington and Sebastian
Patrick and Pete
Joe and Andy
Ryan R. and Spencer
Ryan S. and Breezy
Sarah and Jon
Dallon and Brendon.”

Everyone looked back to Dallon and Brendon. Who, of course, weren't paying attention, and were whispering to eachother. Brendon looked up and noticed everyone looking at them, and after looking at the board at the front of the class, realised what was happening.

Brendon knew it was probably still a shock to see him and Dallon working together and talking, but he also didn't know why it was still such a big deal.

“Well then, pretty boy, maybe we could...” Dallon placed his hand on Brendon's thigh, “go to mine later and...” he looked up at Brendon, “Work on the project” he said in a suggestive tone.

Brendon breathed out slowly, trying to not let his teenage body react the way Dallon wanted it to, and replied simply, “Of course, that would be lovely.”

(Time skip to Dallon's house because fuck you lmao)

Dallon locked his bedroom door, and lay on his bed, motioning for Brendon to sit next to him.

“Your room is so pretty” Brendon said, “Still not as pretty as you...but it's nice.” he laughed.

“Thank you, princess. Now, project?” he said.

“Oh, yeah. Uhm...I think we're supposed to work on a project to explain how dopamine works.” Brendon replied, “I don't really understand it though.”

“Well, maybe this could help you understand how it works...” Dallon smirked before motioning the younger boy onto his lap.

Brendon complied, moving onto Dallon's lap.

Dallon started kissing the boy's neck, occasionally biting down and trying to find his sweet spot.

“Dallon...what are you doing?” Brendon asked, between breaths.

“Well, you wanted to understand how dopamine works, and judging by the way you look at me, this should be making you happy.” Dallon smirked before going back to marking the boy.

“Well... you're correct. This is making me happy.” Brendon smiled, “But you might want to stop soon...it's going to escalate from happiness soon.” he laughed breathily.

“Why would I want to stop? This is such fun babyboy...” Dallon said, before lifting his t shirt off, followed by the younger's top.

“Dallon... your parents are home...and we need to start the project soon.” Brendon said quietly.

“My parents don't mind, I've brought a few girls home before...” Dallon smirked.

Brendon looked a bit uncomfortable as of then.

“No, baby, I didn't mean it like that... this isn't just me bringing you home to make myself feel good. This is me trying to make you happy.” Dallon stated.

“Well...I want to make sure you understand it too...” Brendon smirked, before kissing Dallon.

-!-

Dallon and Brendon didn't end up working on the project, which they both saw coming. But it was safe to say they both now understood the 'happy hormone' called Dopamine.

“So...would you like to be my boyfriend?” Dallon asked, looking over at the other boy.

Brendon just laughed, and smiled, “Yes, I would.”

Ew I'm sorry this is really bad but bad boy Dallon™ is just some good content.