mona lisa // e i g h t

Dallon had always sat at the back of the school field, on the bench that was placed under the tree. He had always looked around, looking for something to draw, and so far he'd only found a few things to draw (which were mostly nature).

But today, Dallon saw someone. That someone was Brendon Urie. And Dallon knew it would be a bit weird to draw him, but Brendon had such perfect features, and Dallon just thought he was so beautiful.

It took him all of lunchtime to finish it, but Dallon eventually completed his drawing of Brendon; it was of him sitting on the grass, smiling whilst picking some of the nearby flowers. Dallon was quite proud of himself, and thought the drawing was so pretty, but not as pretty as Brendon himself.

As the bell rang, Dallon packed away his pencils and quickly put the drawing into his jean pocket, before heading to his next class.

What Dallon didn't realise, is that when he was near the classroom, the drawing fell from his pocket, onto the floor. And knowing Dallon's luck, it fell straight in front of, you guessed it, Brendon Urie.

Brendon picked up the piece of paper in attempts to hand it back to Dallon, but before he could do that, he saw what the drawing was of, and he froze for a second. Why would Dallon want to draw him?

Brendon took the drawing home with him, not sure if he should keep it and never speak of it, or bring it into school tomorrow, and give it back to Dallon.

After a few minutes of thinking what would have the best outcome overall, he chose the 2nd option.

-!-

When Brendon arrived at his first lesson of the day, and straight away, made eye contact with Dallon. He slowly walked over to him, and handed him the piece of paper.

"Hey, uhm, I think you dropped this yesterday. I think it's really beautiful by the way, thank you." the shorter boy smiled.

Dallon's cheeks instantly turned a dark, rosy colour, and he started to shake a bit, "I-I'm sorry, I hope you don't think it's weird, It's just that I saw you sitting down at lunch yesterday and I thought you looked so beautiful."

"Sh, it's okay" Brendon smiled, taking Dallon's hand in his own, "As I said, I think it's beautiful."

Dallon nodded shyly.

"Would you like to go out some time? You seem really nice and I'd like to get to know you." Brendon asked.

The taller boy nodded again.

"Cool. Here's my number" Brendon said happily, handing the other boy a small shred of paper, "I'll text you after school."

Dallon just nodded a third time, still blushing, and now smiling brightly.

The older boy was just about to say thank you, when the bell rang and Brendon walked right out of the room, to get to his next lesson.

I guess dropping the drawing wasn't such a bad thing after all, Dallon thought.

I'm sorry this is really bad but idk what to write about anymore and I don't get much time to write