That's My Girl.

"Your body drives me crazy" he sighed as my knees craned themselves up and over his back my ankles locking together as if id fall to my death if they lost their grip. I couldn't find words worthy enough to respond instead a screaming moan tore out of my throat followed by his name. His hands ran over the sides of my torso like a frenzy of ants swarming a picnic and I could feel him. Feel him stretching every inch of me, making me ache even more to be touched. Making my hoarse throat begin a swarm of begging words that melted into the same whine each time I began to open my mouth. "Say it, baby doll. Tell me that you want me." he urged his hot breath encapsulating my ear making every nerve in my body fall into submission like an intricate design of dominos. Dominos that once they collapsed spelled out every word that my dry throat couldn't get out. Spelling things like his name and I love you over and over again. "Gee. Gee. Gee." he whispered in my ear over and over again. The way his throat vibrated over each E in my name sending a shiver down my spine, and just like that I was awake. The sun was peering in between the sides of his window shades, setting the floating dust particles aflame in the sun's early morning light. My eyes shuttered back to being closed, and then ticked back open the way the dolls in the store did. I fought my heavy eyes amongst the warmth of soft fur and fleece as my nose filled with the smell of tobacco, and my arms tingled to state of awareness, and all at once it hit me.

"Good morning doll face." his silky soft voice purred above me as my heart jumped almost out of my chest in excitement. It took everything in me not to shoot up, instead I kept my cheek pressed to his chest as my lips curled up into what I was sure was the stupidest smile. "Want a smoke?" he asked bringing a gold cigarette case with his initials on it down to my face level. Nodding I sat up rubbing the backside of my hand across both of my eyes, that same stupid smile still sprawled across my face.

"Good morning." I murmured in my sleepy little voice, reaching for a cigarette and his lighter on his chest. The smoke of both of our cigarettes swirled around us as the sun rose higher in the sky, it brightness pouring all over us. I couldn't get over how perfect he looked, sleep crusted around his eyes still, hair in a tousled mess of product and tangles. Still I couldn't fight the urge to run my finger through it. Instead I casually ran a hand through my hair in between puffs in an effort to tame the rats nest that I could stake my life on. "How long have you been up?" I muttered about halfway through my cigarette as the feeling of awake began to swell in my brain and chest. His mouth cracked open in a smile, and I felt my brain cloud as his lips parted to speak. I could feel this change in the center of my chest as his words felt like the next breath I would take, and I couldn't take it anymore. Reaching over him to the nightside table to crush the flame of my cigarette out I crashed my lips to his. Allowing the fever of my tongue to take over as my hips found their way parallel to his. I could feel each of our cores knocking at each other through our sleep pants. I felt as drunk as I ever had as his hands went up my neck and into my hair. His fingers wrapping around the base of it all, only to pull up and then back so that his lips could find my neck. I couldn't keep anything quiet as his lips, tongue, and teeth teased over every inch of the skin. "Fran-.." I started to moan until his lips pulled my earlobe in between his teeth and I let out a needy whine filled scream as I squirmed against him. Having no control over the way my body was rocking and quaking despite the low chuckle that was coming from his chest. His hands anchored themselves on each of my hips as my head bent down to meet his in a cloud of my hair I tried to explain to him in some way, anyway how much I needed him to touch me. That I would do absolutely anything for him to put his hand around my cock. I grimaced at that thought and suddenly and all at once I lost track of what we were doing.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Frank asked pulling away as my lips and hips stopped moving all together. Shaking my head I pulled myself out of his grips and settled back beside him on the bed. Cradling my cheek in his hand, he tried to kiss my nose, forehead, cheek, and lips. Tried to kiss my bad thoughts away. "What is it?" he asked softly stroking my cheek with his thumb as tears bubbled in my eyes, and my head shook side to side silently begging him to just stop. "Babygirl please let me help." he urged whispering with his lips inches from my ear sending a resemblance of my pre-meltdown shiver down my back.

"I just.." I started stuttering as I tried to force back tears. "I feel like i'm one thing, and then I realize im not. My heart can't find spare pa.." I began to babble on as instead Frank crashed his lips to mine. Kissing me with the passion I had watched him play with on stage last night. I could feel it reverberating through his bones. Echoing against his skin, translating through his lips, and filling me as I submitted to his touch wrapping my arms around any part of him i could grab and pulled him closer to me. His body on top of mine, the weight of his chest pressed against mine, one mouth opening away from his tongue slipping between my lips.

"That's my girl." he smirked pulling away just enough to grab ahold of the waistband of my pants and pull them down slightly. "Don't worry about anything but this." he whispered as he kissed my lips and then right over my heart and back up my collarbones, jawline, neck, and back to my necks as my moans and his name started to blur together just as the timeline between my panties and him inside of me seemed to.