Gee.

I noticed a natural blush spread over my cheeks as I began to powder my face, and I couldn't help but smile. Smile a toothy grin back at myself in the mirror as I listened to Frank sing in the kitchen, and the sound of his dogs feet run across the hardwood floor. We had a routine that seemed to follow us day by day. By night we were wrapped in the spotlight, satin, and the sound of his saxophone. By early morning and day wrapped in one another's arms and the comfort of domestically. We exuded a sense of normalcy that allowed me to finally let go of all of the discomfort that had made me so fragile. Let go of my demons so that I could be Gee. The Gee that I had always known lurked under my skin but was too afraid to surface and announce she was here. Reaching for my lipstick I smiled again to myself remembering the words he had said to me after we made love for the first time. His tender touch and open heart made me feel free, made me feel safe. The way he cradled my cheek in his hand his lips so close to me he only had to whisper as we looked into each other's hazel eyes.

"My darling, you will never have to be afraid to be you around me. From the moment I saw you all I was infatuated with was the aura that surrounded you. Curious as a cat of the soul that laid within your pale skin. But it wasn't until the moment you opened my bathroom door I could see that soul. Seeing you exposed, your heart on your sleeve, and a level of telepathic trust that you pleaded would not end in devastation. I saw how pure you were, how beautiful and magnificent. I could see only what you do when you close your eyes, I could see it in your eyes. I've lived in a colorful world for most of my adult life. I've met so many beautiful people with so many different energies coursing around them. Ive fallen hopelessly in love with idea of love, but never found my one. My soulmate that took hold of my heart upon arrival. But you my doll are so one of a kind and breathtaking. Tethering my heart strings to your ankles I could've fallen to my knees before you as I was hypnotized by you. You never have to be afraid of who you are, and who you are going to become. I am but an unconditional admirer that vows to be beside you as long as you'll have me."