4

"I told you I would come see your show again," Hunter smirked as he entered the back dressing room.

Anthony smirked at him through the mirror and turned around. "I'm glad you came back. I was hoping you would."

"I was hoping you would come out and dance in front of me again."

"I got in trouble for that last night. I'm not supposed to dance anywhere but on the stage unless I have permission to. it throws off all he lights and stuff. Dont need to trouble them," Anthony stated.

Hunter frowned as he walekd up to Anthony. "I'm sorry baby." He ran his hands down the boy;s arms, and Anthony shovered. "I dont want you to get in trouble."

"It was worth it for you," Anthony purred. He felt a connection to the man in front of him, and he was prepared to feel more. he threw his arms around his neck and kissed him deep.

Hunter was surpised . He wanted to be the first one to kiss Anthony but he would not complain. there would be many more kisses that he could ignite. But he was able to push him onto the couch and kiss him long and hard on there.

Anthony moaned as he began to unlatched the man belt and pull dwn his pants and boxers. Hunter pulled away and looked into his babies eyes. "Are you sure about tis little one?"

"Yes, just hurry. I need to feel you," Anthony said as he began to kiss Hunter again.

Hunter wanted to wait and make there first time special. But with the way Anthony was begging hm, he couldn't let his baby down. He could still make this specual for him. Even if Anthony wanted a quickie, he would make it last.

He pulled down his babies undies and began to kiss his inner thighs. Anthony gasped. he never felt anyone go to such lengths to take their time with him. Everyone twanted him to get it done and over with, and he did to make them happy, but he loved every moment of being taken care.

Hunter ran his hands all over the naked boy and made sure he felt sparks everywhere. He kissed up his chest to his jaw and lips and kissed his hungrily. "I love you," Hunter said.

"I love you too. You guys are the reason I dance," Anthony said.

Hunter didn't mean it that way. But he didnt want anthiny to know until time had passed and he knew about werewolves and the mating bond and everything. he was glad sex had nothing to dow ith mating. he just had to be sure not to mark his baby until-

'Mark me wit your love bites," Anthony said. He didnt kno wehrre it came from. It wasn't normal to ask for something he wanted so he could take care of others needs before his own, but he needed to feel Hunter mark him. He needed to feel something with the man he could feel was important to him in some peculitr way.

Hunter's wolf took over and marked his mate. Anthiny screamed in pain before he moaned in pleasure. Hunter entered Anthony and began to take his time to make sure his baby was taken care of and felt warm and safe. he asked if he was doing arigt the while time, and Antohty always said he was. 

Hunter began to go harder and faster, and Anthony was moanng loud. "Call me daddy," he said.

"What?" Anthony asked.

"Please, call me daddy."

"Daddy," Anthony moaned. he didnt know what it was, but he liked it. he didn't car eif soone in the halls heard him because it was a normal kink to to say daddy during sex, and he wasn't going to be kinkshamed anytime soon.

The two came at the same time, and Hunter rolled over so his baby would rest on his stomach. He looked up at his mate and smiled. He was happy to see all the love in Antony eyes, but he felt bad for marking him so soon. He wanted to make it special, but deep down he knew it would be a moment the two would both look back on with no regrets.

"Did you like that baby?" Hunter asked.

Anthony couldn't speak so he nodded. he opened his mouth to tell Hunter to go like he did with all the other people he had sex with in his dressing room but he couldn't say it to Hunter. He mouth opened and shut like a fish out of water but he couldn't get the words out. he wanted to stay wth Hunter. He didnt want him to levae even though he knew he had to. He didnt want to inconvience the man.

"Baby, what is it? You can tell daddy," Hunter pouted.

"Youre aactually going to call yourself that?" Anthony asked. 

"Why not?"

"I'm not calling you that."

"Yeah, alright. Just tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing," he said as he climbed off Hunter's chest. he grabbed his robe and tied it on once again.

Hunter sat up on the couch but made no effort to leave. Anthony stared at him through the mirror but didnt say anything. he knew Hunter should go but he didnt want the man to levae. He didnt care if the man called himself daddy, because he wanted to spend time with him anyway.

"Would you like to come over for the night? We dont have to have sex again," Hunter said.

Anthony wanted to say no, but he said yes instead.