8

Anthony opened hs eyes when he felt the mattress beside him dip. He didnt know what time it was but he needed more sleep. Even though he slept good it still seemed as though something was missing. He assumed it was because he was so close to his mate yet was unable to touch him. But he needed that space and he was grateful he got it.

"Baby" Hunter said as he began to shake his boy. "Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey."

"Shut up," Anthony groaned as he rolled over on the bed.

Hunter rolled Anthony onto his back and kissed his lips softly. "You need to get up Babyboy. its time to face the day. I made you some breakfast."

Anthony groaned ad opeed his eyes. "What kind of breakfast?"

Hunter helped Anthony to sit up on the bed and placed a tray over hislap. There were chocolate chip pancakes already cut into little pieces, bacon, eggs, and a glass of chocolate milk in a cup with a straw and lid. Hunter needed his baby to get used to using baby things like sippy cups and eating kiddie meals, and this was the bets way to start.

"Oh, wow," Anthony said as he rubbed his eyes.

Hunter wrapped his arm around his babies shoulder and kissed his cheek. "Do you like it? Daddy made it just for you."

Anthony gave up. "Yeah, its great. Thanks."

Hunter did a victory dance inside his head over the fact that his baby didnt groan at calling himself daddy. he felt it was a step closer to the bigger picture.

After Anthiny finished eating Hunter grabbed a washcloth and wiped his babies mouth down for him. "You got a little something on your face."

"I could have gotten it myself."

"Well, where's the fun in that?" Hunter said. He picked up Anthony and he wrapped his arms and legs around Hunter. "How is my baby doing today? Did he sleep well?"

"Yes. Why are you talking to me lke that?"

"Like what?"

"LIke I'm a child."

"Oh, this is how I talk to everyone."

"You didnt before yesterday, so dont lie. We're mates, right? Tell me, dnt lie to me."

Hunter sighed. "I know, I'm sorry baby. I dont want to scare you off."

"Yeah, can't exactly do that," Anthony said. "You already marked me."

"Yes," Hunter said and kissed the mark on Anthony;s neck, causing him to moan. "Hmm, I love that sound. It's hot."

"Shut up."

Hunter playfully slapped the backside of Anthony's leg and he squealed. He wasn't foing to tell him not to be rude to daddy or say anything o the sort until later in the relationship. He didnt want to scare him off. He kissed Anthony's forehead and carried him into the living room. He sat down on the couch and wrapped a blanket around them both. "How about we watch a movie?"

"Like a lazy day?" Anthony asked. "I wouldt mind that. Lord knows how long its been since ive had one."

"Good. I want you to feel relaxed when youre with me," Hunter said as he held the boy close to his chest. "I want to take care of you."

"I dont know how well that will work."

"Why? Are you a problem child?"

"No. I just like to take care of people."

Hunter held Anthony's hand and kissed his knuckles. "Well, you're taking care of daddy by being right here with me."

Anthony groaned but didnt say anything else. he would let Hunter call himself daddy all he wanted but he would not call him daddy anytime soon. Never.