14

"Athony" Chester yeled as he etered the apaprtment. "Those dumbassss are back. They're messing with the shop."

"Oh, let me at them," Anthony said as he ran out the house and outside. There were four guys down there who always seemed to be causing trouble in the town. They were the real deliquents, but they loved to mess with Anthony the most because they knew he had the most to lose.

"Hey!" he shouted at them. "Get off my land. Youre not allowed to be over here you know."

"Oh get off my case. Im not dong anything," the leader said.

"Hes in love. Hes goen soft." the second guy said.

"When haven't I been soft?" Anthony asked.

"True. You've always been a loser who looks out for his friends. Youre supposed to look out for number one. You should loom after yourself and no one else."

"So none of you look after each other."

"Of course we do."

"Then your logic is wrong," Anthony smirked. "Now get off my land."

The leader stomped up to Anthony and punched him in the jaw. Anthony too a step back and grabbed his jaw. "Go away."

"Not until I get a fight for making me look bad in front of my gang."

"Well, then you just made a bad choce. I'll just make you look worse," Anthony said as he punched the boy back. The two began to fight, and Anthonys gang came out to try and stop, but the other gangs members got in their way. Everyone was eventually fighting and Anthony's team was winnng.

Hunter pulled up to the parking lot with Guy, Henry, and the third in command Harry. They all got out of the car, but Hunter could smell his mate's blood. He ran ater them with his friends behind him. The moment he saw the leader punch his mate in the face again, he ran at him and threw him to the groun.

Hunter growled in the leaders face and choked him. "Dont you ever touch my boy, you son of a bitch."

"Hunter, stop!" Anthony demanded. He didnt want to kill the boy just make him regret messing with him. "HUnter knock it off!" Hunter couldn't hear him because he was too busy trying to protect his babies honor.

"Daddy stop it please!" Anthony shouted. Hunter gasped when he heard his baby call him daddy. He let go of the boy who gasped for air and walked up to his boy. He wrapped Anthony in his arms and glared at the other gang. "Next time you come near my mate, I will kill you for real. Do you understand?"

The four ran away crying and screaming in fear. Hunter pulled Anthony close to his chest and began to cry a little himself. "Baby, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Anthony said. He wanted to step away from Hunter, but the larger part of him wanted to be held by his mate and make sure he felt safe and taken care of after that scary situation. He hugged Hunter, and Hunter hugged him back tightly. 

"I'm sorry, did you call him daddy?" Chester laughed, and April slapped him on the back of the head. "What did I do?"

"After everything that Anthony has doen for you people, do you honestly believe you should be kink shaming him right now?" Hunter growled.

"It's your kink," Anthony stated.

"Oh, but I do hope I will hear you say that again."

"No way. I never want to hear myself say that again," Anthony said and shivered in a bad way. "It was weird."

"Oh, youll grow to love it in no time," Hunter smirked.

"Now I see why you were scared," April said.

"Harry, what are you doing?" Henry asked as he watched him stare possessively at Chester.

"Mine," he said.