13

Anthony and Hunter had been dating for three months. The two rarely ever stayed at one another's house, but when they did it was always at Anthony's/ He didnt want o be alone with his mate in private after the first night. With the bathing and breakfast and daddies he didnt have to worry about that at his own house. He even got to cut up his own food when Hunter would make him something, which he noticed would upset Hunter. 

He didnt understand why Hunter was so big on wanting him to be his daddy. He looked up what a daddy kink was and saw the extremes it could go to. Diapers, pacis, stuffies, spankies, rules, everything. it all seemed like a lot. A part of him did see it as cute, but he couldn't ever see himself foing it. Maybe once in a while if Hunter really wanted him to give it a try. But he liked being in big space where he could care about other people. he didnt know how it would be if he was in little space. It scared him a bit.

As lng as he was in his house he didt have to worry about that. He could continue to take care of his friends and his mate and not have to face the inedible. eventually he would have to stay with Hunter at his house for the night but he was willng to put that on hold in the meantime.

"Why not just spend tonight with him. Ot after tongith go home to his place and stay with im. Hes your boyfriend. You shoulnt be scred to be alone with him," April said. "I dont want you to be scared with him. You should break up with him that way."

"April, he;s my mate, remember? I can't leae him." 

April knew about werewolves becayse her exboyfriend was one and left her when he realized she wasn't his mate. With the two being so in love during their time together he felt he needed to tell her the truth. SHe understood but was still upset and hadn't beenw tih anyone since.

"You're lucky to have a mate. Do you love him?"

"I do," Anthony said. "I'm just scared to take the next step."

"It's not-"

"No, no. There's a different step than the one you're thinking of. I dont want to say what it is, becaue its embarrassing but Im scared to take the next step with him doing this...thing," Anthony said.

"Will it make Hunter happy to do it?"

"Yes."

"Okay, but will it make you happy to do it?"

Anthony shook his head. "I dont know. I haven't tried it, but im scared to."

"Look, if it makes him happy would you do it to make him happy?"

"I guess."

"Then tell him and take it slow with him."

"It's just so embarrassing."

"What is it?"

"I cant tell you. Thats how bad it is."

"You can tel me anything you know that."

"I do but I cant this time. Im sorry."