5

I hope you guys are enjoying the fact that im adding more plot and not just making it all ddlb right away. I wanted to try something new, so I hope you like it.

Hunter showed Antony how to use the shower. If he was going to spend the night then he didnt want to worry about getting glitter everythwere so he asked if he could take a shower. Hunter was more than willing, and he offered to shower with him but Anthony refused.

Hunter was happy just to have his mate in the same building as him. He and pack owned all the houses in a nearby section, and he owned the biggest one as the alpha. he alredy had the nursery all set up for his baby boy, and he was ready to use it. But he knew it would take some time to get his baby ready to be his baby, and he was ready to take that time to do so.

"Do you want me to help wash your back?" Hunter asked as he placed new towels on the toilet seat for Anthony. He would have liked his baby to have a bath instead but all the glitter would ot be good to sit in and get cleaned by. it would get in his hair hat way.

"Yes," Anthony asked. Both men were surprised by the answer, but Anthony didn't mind having the mna look at him. For some reason he felt the ned to be by his side and be held by him and be close to him. He would take any chance he could get to be held by him.

Hunter took off his clothes and enteed the shower. He took the washcloth from Anthinys hands and began to wipe hm down. He reached everywhere he could with the rag and the showerhead to get rid of theglitter he didnt want his baby t suffer from an glitter infection.

"Do you feel better, baby?" Hunter asked as he began to wipe his baby down with a towel.

"Yes, but you dont need to do that."

"Do what?"

"Dry me off."

"I want to."

"Why?"

Hunter sat on the toilet cover and made Anthony straddle him. He ran his fingers along his babyes collar and made him shiver. :I like touching you. I like seeing you shover."

"Why?"

"I love you."

"That's absurd. You can't love me after one noght."

"For me, I can. I know I do."

"Maybe I shouldn't have had sex with you," Anthony said as he rolled his eyes and exited the bathroom. "You got anything for me to wear that's not glittery?"

"In my closet. I'll get something for you." Hunter wanted to get his baby clothes from the nursery, but he knew it would not go well. He did have some cute undies for his baby to wear and a shirt that would make him smell like him.

Anthony walekd around naked in the living room. He didnt care. He loved his body and so did Hunter. But he was looking forward to getting into something warm to sleep in.

He stared at the pictures on the fireplace and noticed a weird spiral looking figure in the middle. he had seen it before. it was in his house growing up. His sister wore a special medalian like that to multiple meetings. he wanted to be her growing up, but he regretted it in that moment.

"Oh, fuck!" he shouted, and Hunter ran into the room in a panic.

"Whats wrong, baby?"

"You're a werewolf."