18

Anthony woke up early In the morning. Something felt weird. it wsnt the fatc he ws cuddled into Hunters side becayse he was used to it. He hated to admit he liked sleeping on his chest. it was like a soft pillow. 

He shifted to cuddle with him better only to feel his legs and butt were wet. He widened his eyes and felt below him to find he had peed himself in the middle of the night. He was red in the face and felt like crying out of embarrassment but he knew not to. He needed to figure out a way to get out of the sticky situation.

Hunter felt his mate in distress and opened his eyes. When he looked at his babies face he grew concerned. "Whats wrong baby? ARe you okay?"

Anthony shook his head and stared down at his lap. "Im so sorry," he whispered.

Hunter sat up and felt the wet spot. He hide his smile and stared at hss baby in concern. "Oh no its okay. It was an accident. Little boys have accidents sometimes."

"Yeah, but im an adult."

"No youre daddies baby by. Its okay, Anthony. I promise Im not mad. It was an accident." Hunter picked up Anthony and held him close to his chest. he ddint care if pee got on his clothes because he cared more about making his mate feel secure and safe in his arms. Anthony held onto him tightly and buried his face in his neck Hunter kissed his cheek and bounced him gently in his arms as he rubbed his back and walked around the room and said little words of encouragement in his ears.

Anthony had to admit he liked the comfort he felt in Hunters arms. he figured it was aprt of the mate bnd but he knew it was also because of the fact that he was treating him like a baby and he hated to admit thzt he actually liked that fact/ He liked being treated like a baby, and that scared him.

"How about you take a quick shower while daddy cleans up, okay?" Hunter said.

"Okay," Anthony whispered as Hunter carried him into the bathroom. Hunter satbon the toilet seat and helped his baby take off his pee clothes. He set the temperature to a warm enough degree and let his baby begin to rinse off.

"Wait until daddy comes to get you before you get out, okay?"

Anthony nodded and heard Hunter exit the room. He stood under the showrerhead no doing anything. A part of him felt that it was Hunters fault. he knew that he had something to do with it all but he wasn't sure what it was. But he was determined to figure it out. 

He missed having hunter hld him. he wanted to feel his daddies arms again, and he groaned at the fact that he called him that in his head But whether he liked it or not, hunter was turning into his daddy. he would say it in his head but he would never say it out loud. Not until daddy made him.

Hunter entered the bathroom naked and entered the showr. He turned Anthony in arms to look at him. "Did you clean yourself off yet?" he asked.

Anthony shook his head no and Hunter began to wet a rag for him. He then began to wip eoff his baby and clean him up good. "There we go. Im glad you wated for daddy to clean you up. Daddy liked cleaning off his little boy," Hunter said as he kissed Anthony's tummy. He cleaned himself off too and exited the shower to dry off his baby and put him in new clothes. "How about we watch another movie while we eat breakfast."

$$$$$

Anthony woke up in his daddies arms feeling something wet on his butt. "Hey baby," Hunter whispered in his ear as he carried him into the bedroom. "I dont want you to be alarmed but you peed yourself when you fell asleep on the couch."

"Oh my god," Anthony groaned as he buried his head in hunter's neck.

"Its okay baby. Daddy will clean you up."

"Did I pee on you?" Anthony asked.

"And the couch. But daddy can clean that up too. You dont have to worry. Daddy is here to take care of you. Do you normally pee the bed at night?" he asked.

"No ad I dnt know why I have been lately" he said.

"Im sorry you have been. But daddy is going to suggest something that his baby should think long and hard about."

Anthony was scared. "What is it?"

"What would you say about wearing diapers?"