Part 1 - In The Beginning

I had just turned 21. Me and some friends were out at a bar in Los Feliz. We sat at the bar and the drinks started flowing. It was my first time drinking, I got wasted pretty quickly. All my friends ended up finding a guy to sit with, so I was pretty much alone. This guy walks in and sits by me. He was pretty handsome and had awesome hair. It must have been the drinks talking cause I actually had the courage to talk to him

"Hey!" I said to him

"Hi"

As he turned towards me I could see his eyes, they were beautiful. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"You want a drink?" He asked me

"Sure"

He bought me a drink and we started talking.

"My names Ramona" I said

"I'm Drake"

"Awesome, I always loved that name"

"Haha, your names real pretty too"

I could feel myself starting to turn red. After a while my friend told me we had to go. As I left I heard Drake say "call me!"

My friend called a cab for us and it got there pretty quickly. Just as I shut the cab door I saw Drake leave the bar. I opened my window and waved, he waved back and smiled. The cab stopped of at my place first and I said goodbye to my friends.

I went to bed, it was like the middle of the night, but I couldn't sleep. I texted Drake even though I was pretty sure he would be asleep.

'Hey, can't sleep thinking about you' I said

'Yeah I'm awake thinking about you too.'

'So... You busy tomorrow?'

'No, I'm free ;) Wanna meet up?'

'Sure! Text me whenever :)'

So I woke up at 11 with a massive headache and I felt like I was going to be sick. I could hardly remember anything from last night but I remember this guy called Drake. I remembered taking pictures last night so I looked through them and suddenly I remembered everything. I got a text from Drake.

'Hey Ramona! So when do you want to meet up? We could go for lunch?' He said

'Sure I kinda have a hangover though lol. Pick me up at 12?'

'Yeah, Okay. ;)'

So I got showered, dressed and did my hair and makeup. By the time I was ready Drake was at the door. I ran down stairs to answer the door.

"Hey Drake!" I said while I hugged him

"Hey Ramona, Ready to go?"

"Yeah just let me grab my purse"

"Can I just say, you look gorgeous!"

"Thank you Drake! You look awesome today too"

We got in Drake's car and he drove us to a restaurant called The Mess Hall I know It dosen't sound that fancy or anything but inside it's really nice!

We got inside and got a table. We ordered our food I had a hamburger and Drake had the same. We talked for a while and it turns out we had a lot in common like we both play guitar, sing and we were both actors. I felt so close to Drake now, even though we had only met last night. I felt like we had known each other for years. His smile was beautiful, and so were his eyes. When I looked into his eyes and he looked back in mine I knew that I would do anything, anything to be a better person than I already was.

Drake dropped me off back at home. He hugged me goodbye, then he drove away. I missed him already.

#Wattys2014