Part 6 - I Think I Love You

(Drake's P.O.V)

I found myself leaning over to Ramona; her perfume smelled of strawberries and vanilla. She held my neck, but was careful not to hurt me. And suddenly our lips were in sync; our tongues dancing as we explored each other's mouths.

We pulled apart, and I brought myself to smile once again.

"Ramona?" I said.

"Yes, Drake?" God I found it cute when she tilted her head to the side.

"I think I love you."

I saw her jaw drop, and suddenly I felt out of place. Why did I tell her so? She probably doesn't feel the same way, maybe it was just the way I said it.

"Why, why do you love me?" I heard her question.

I sighed, smiling at the reasons why. Then an idea hit me: If I'd take her out on a date, I could make her find the ten reasons why I love her ---- like a scavenger hunt, almost.

"Let's go out for a picnic." she nodded, and I got ready (despite the fact I'm recovering, I'd rather be with Ramona instead).

While she was getting ready, I began to write the reasons why I loved her. . .

(Ramona's P.O.V)

I actually couldn't believe that Drake loved me! I looked at myself in the mirror for a second, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. When he told me, I tried to play it cool, but inside I was freaking out.

We got to the park and lay our blanket on the freshly cut grass. Drake couldn't actually eat anything so we just talked most of the time. I loved being with Drake. He makes me smile, even when I don't want to, he makes me laugh, even if I feel like crying, he completes me.

Later on, just as we decided to leave, Drake pulled out a peice of paper from his pocket.

"Listen" He said as he started to read;

"Reasons I love you:

1. You're always in a great mood

2. Your smile is enchanting

3. When I look into your eyes, it stops time

4. When we're not together, I count the minutes until we are

5. I feel like a better person when I'm around you

6. When I wake up in the morning, you're on my mind

7. The way you look at me

8. When I'm around you, I feel complete

9. Your ability to speak without saying a single word

10. You're my soul mate, I couln't imagine myself with anyone else

And that's why I love you"

I could feel my eyes watering. I was speechless. This is it, this is what love feels like.