Part 3 - Almost Impossible

(Drake's P.O.V)

I woke up wih Ramona holding my hand. My jaw was wired shut and I couldn't speak.

"Drake!" She said with tears in her eyes. I tried to smile, but it was almost impossible.

"Drake, you have been in a car crash. The doctors had to wire your jaw shut." I started to panic. What if I couldn't talk again, or sing? My life would be over. I could feel tears falling from my eyes, but I couldn't move to dry them. Ramona dried my tears and said "You're going to be okay."

They took me up to a ward. I was lifted onto a bed. I couldn't move, at all. The doctors told Ramona that she should go home. She kissed me on my forehead and whispered "I love you." As she left I could feel a tear flowing down my face, I was alone now.

(Ramona's P.O.V)

I just got home and I was waking up the stairs. I put my neighbours car keys through their mailbox because I couln't face talking to anyone in this state. I walked back down to my apartment. I turned the key and opened the door. I felt so alone now. I know I have lived alone for years but this was different, it was like apart of me was missing.

I went through to my room. I put on my headphones, totally blocking out the world, and I cried.