A Tag once again

I was scrolling through my screenshots folder to delete pictures, and I came across an... Unique tag. Now, I don't even remember who tagged me nor do I want to do it, but hey! Wattpad has been quiet for sometime and I'm not about to answer 10 or 15 pointless questions about myself. Bruh.

1

1. Bitch. I don't even remember who tagged me.

2. Ooh~ *smirks evilly*

    TayTaySakamaki(MWAHAHA DO IT)
   SkyeLeelouChiya
CognitiveEngima
AuraRaine18
Coordinator_MayMaple

AHEM. I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT. SO DO IT.

*reads the challenge*

*spits water out* NOT make it abusive? Seriously?

Um... I don't even know whom to start with... I could do Raku x Kosaki, but it'll be too obvious.. I can't write Amour without breaking my phone and writing with Yui is just a NO NO. I can't even write a Bossun x Saaya without crying.

*sigh* Here goes..

WARNING: LapisLazulli2 YOU BETTER NOT TEASE ME ABOUT IT. WAAAHHH.

"Oi Katou!" The president of the student council stopped, catching his breath. However, the ninja was long gone. "Damn it. He never listens to me-Onizuka!" He stopped the blonde girl. "Hmm? Uwa~ if it isn't Bossun's twin! What do you want Sassun~?"

"Well.. Katou did- WHO ARE YOU CALLING SASSUN?!"

*le short Time skip cause whynaut*

"Ninja boy."
"Onizuka."

"Sit sit here! Let's talk!" Himeko told him cheerfully. "You can't fool me, Onihime. I know that President told you to come talk to me." He said, but still sitting on the bench, beside her.

"Why? Can't it be because I want to talk to you?"
"No. "

"Why so?"
"Because you are too busy ogling over your dumb leader to talk to anyone else." Himeko blushed at his words. "Th-thats not true!" Sure, she loved Bossun. But not anymore. She wanted Saaya to have him. Besides.... Her heart has grown ninja loving tendencies all of a sudden...

"Huh?" She came back to reality and flinched seeing Katou's face so close to her. "Are you okay? You were looking at me for a while. Is there something on my face?" He asked, cluelessly.

"N-nothing!" She looked away. Guess there's still a long way to go.

KILL ME.

JUST FREAKING KILL ME. I should be glad it reached 200.. ;-;

I decided to do this pairing cause I spent these holidays re-reading SKET dance and decided that Kiri is.....good.

He can stay.

But! Isn't this so crappy? I mean, I know I'm a crappy writer, but this is worse!

Sorry for ruining your time.. ;-;

PS- I EXPECT MY WATTPAD TO FILL WITH COMMENTS THE NEXT TIME I OPEN IT. That is the whole point of doing this.

ADIEU!