Valentine's (ew) tag.

I hate Valentine's.
Used to, and still do.

CHANGE.MY.MIND.

Anyways, since I'm apparently *cough* a hopeless romantic *cough*
Blame LapisLazulli2, I need to do this tag-

Anyways, since I'm apparently *cough* a hopeless romantic *cough* Blame LapisLazulli2, I need to do this tag-

Basically the only thing close to anything Valentines related  I'm doing SO BE GLAD, PEASANTS. This Queen is doing it.

1. Do you have a crush on anybody- Aye. I'm also married to him. *sniff sniff*

2. What do you look for in a guy- Not a girl, since I'm clearly straight. I want them to accept me, obviously. I mean, I'm fat, and ugly and extremely demanding, so if you can accept that and still love me, woohoo, I guess.

3. Who is your fake crush- A lot. Should I be like Laps and give a whole list of husbandos?

No. I shall not.

4. What can you accept about a person- If I love a person, I'm ready to accept everything about them. Unless ofcourse, they are a pædo, or a muderer(murders are cool though OwO). But then again, why would I love a pædo or a muderer?

5. What qualities of a person you can tolerate- I am a very intolerable person. If they can tolerate me, then I'm willing to tolerate them.

6. Where would you first date be- I don't want to go anywhere. Maybe in my house, curled up together, eating pizza and watching movies. (Shit. LapisLazulli2 you're right. I really am a hopeless romantic ;-;)

7. Favorite clichè love scene- You know that famous scene? The one where the boy and girl argues and suddenly the boy says, "I love you!" And the girl argues, "I love you more!"

Yeah, that one :3

No tags? I shall be off to studying then.

ADIEU!