Current Status: Dead.

Hi it's your favorite bad bitch

Welcome to another episode of "Sriju is brain dead again so she'll do a tag to blow off some steam."

Me: I should be studying...

Brain: Then keep your phone down and study.

Me: YOU FUCKING BACKSTABBING BITCH YOU DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE YOU HEAR ME—

Me: Let's be fair mom, if we actually got marks for being attentive in class, I'd have been the most attentive then.

Mom: No. You'd still not pay attention since you don't care about classes.

Friend: Hey can I—

Me: Nope. Never. Definitely not this time. I'm gonna fail. Sorry buddy, can't help you this time. I'll go dug up a hole and hide there for the rest of my life.

Friend: I just wanted a picture of *insert topic*—

Brain, at 3:00 am: Hey, if you don't wake up at 5:00, you'll not be able to finish your syllabus. Sleep.

Also brain: plays KamiJirou fluffs on repeat.

Friend: Hey are you done studying?

Me: Yeah yeah I know you've got a good brain. I know you've finished everything and you're gonna get good grades. THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU TO FLEX ON ME— insert sobbing

Heh

I hope my daily misfortunes entertained you guys.

Onto the tag

Tagged by AnzalaMansoor

1. Do you have any nicknames: Yeah, many.

I'm too lazy to list them all again, so go stalk my previous chapters to find them.

2. Country: India.

3. First book you've read on Wattpad: "Married for money"- A Pokeshipping fanfic by I-don't-remember-and-I-don't-care.

4. List three of your hobbies:

Singing, although I suck at it.
Procrastinating.
Bitching.

5. Tag 5 amigos you'd like to meet: I'm not allowed to pick favorites, fuck you.

6. Who is the funniest person you know: Im_Stuff and PersonSayinStuff.

I'm ready to fite y'all if you dare disagree.

7. Who is the most sensitive person you know: I could tag people but I'm not in a mood for a world war in the comment section, so let's not.

8. Who is the most cheery person you know: Definitely laurelbtsgirl.

9. Who is the craziest person you know: I can't choose.

I'm not going to tag anyone.

ADIEU!