Life, can you like, not?

Stop messing with me, Life.

Not funny.

ANYWAYS,

HAI HAI.

Alpha_Sapphire_ will kill me one day. I can feel it.

Fite me you wuss UwU

So the picture she gave me was,

Fuck cropping and perfection, amirite

I'll make Saph regret tagging me.

Watch me ruin your tag, wuss.

•_____________________•

Ellie looked at her phone. More specifically, at her "to do task."

Task number 4: Wait in the middle of the road for 24hours. You can't move. Not at any cost.

She sighed, roughly scraping her brunette hair onto a bun. She wasn't dumb. That task was basically screaming at her to die. Like, wait in the middle of the road and not die? As if.

Then again, this was what she signed up for. She knew the consequences. She wanted to do this.

Ellie got up from her bed and sat over at her vanity. She looked at her reflection. She had big bags under her eyes, her once clear blue eyes were now dull, lifeless. She slowly brought up her forearm. Her pale skin with tainted red. Various cut marks and bruises littered her skin.

She lightly ran her fingers over the corner of her mouth, slightly wincing. It was the most recent cut she did, using a sharp razor. No one cares, anyways. That's what she always tells herself. 

Rubbing her eyes, she opened the top drawer and pulled out her makeup kit. The last time she used it was two years ago. Things were different back then. She wasn't bullied at school because of her fat weight, she wasn't falling behind in her studies because school depressed her, she wasn't being absused at home because of her grades falling, she wasn't the worthless, useless, fat bitch she is now.