Chapter 5

A/N: By the way I'm probably NOT gonna curse in this story because I'm a good Christian Minecraft player.  (A day later:) OH FRICK WHAT?!  I HAVE 44 VIEWS!!  I know that's not a lot but thank you so much!! Disclaimer: All characters belong to Uncle Rick. (A LONG LONG LOOOOOONG TIME LATER: oof so i just got a new phone and i don't have wattpad on it yet so i'm doing this on my computer and it'll look a lil wonky...) (a few months later:) OMG TYSM FOR OVER 100 VIEWS U GUYS R THE BEST❤️❤️

—————————————————

Urgh.  This is an issue.  I couldn't complain to anyone about Matt, except Silena.  Problem was, she's dead. So what was I going to do? Go to one of my stupid cabin mates and act like a sissy in love? No way. That ship had already sailed a while ago. They would be too scared of me to even try to give me advice.

So what did I do? I cried. Yep, I cried. I cried and cried and cried until my face was too puffy to see. All my cabin mates stared at me, but I didn't care. Then I imagined Piper standing over me with a smug little look on her face. Oh, what I wouldn't do to just give her a big 'ol slap across the face. But I could never do that. She was too much like Silena. Which was why I wanted to slap her even more.

"Drew?" A brave little new girl with auburn hair stepped forward towards me, not even flinching. This was probably her first time in the cabin. "What happened?" I glared at her, then broke down. She signaled the other girls out of the cabin. "You can trust me. I'm Amber."

I hesitated, not sure where to start. She put her hand on my arm, and her big brown eyes relaxed me. I told her everything, from when I was 5 till now.

————————————————————————

When I was finished, she nodded.
"Listen, Drew," she started. "I know how you feel. My dad and my mom divorced when i was five.  All you have to do is turn to your real friends.  Here, you can start with me."  She gave me a warm smile, and right at that moment, I knew everything was going to be okay.

————————————————————————
Author's Note: OMG I'M SO SORRY!!