Zodiac

I am that Aries that distributes different parts of myself to different people. Heart as big as a beetle.

I am that Taurus that is stuck between having a temper and being patient as fuck.

I am that Gemini that talks about one thing one minute then another the next. I get mad when you don't send me a text and when you make things more difficult then they are.

I am that cancer that walks a thin line of being aggressive and the most understanding person in the world.

I am that Leo that is hard to understand but stay observing others understanding them more than I'm understood.

I am that Virgo that takes a while to walk away from what is not good for me but when I do I'm gone. Oh and don't try prove me wrong.

I am that libra that loves hard and tolerates so much bullshit then get mad at myself when I come to my senses.

I am that Scorpio that is torn between "treating others how you want to be treated" and "treat others how they treat you"

I am that Sagittarius, serious one moment and goofy the next. But one thing I have to say is if you wanna leave go because I'll never chase you.

I am that Capricorn that is the most realistic person ever. My middle name is independent go check my birth certificate bitch.

I am that Aquarius that fortunately sees the best in everyone but once you lie to me it makes me question everything you do.

I am that Pisces with war going on between my heart and mind. I love so hard it makes me go blind. 'Cry me a river' just think of me.