If Only

Oh if only I could just hug you a little tighter maybe stay for an all nighter and things would be a little bit
alright uh...

Cool breeze on my skin, my skin on cool breeze.
Your hands looked a little too tight wrapped around that steering wheel,
that's what you do when you feel tense...I should've known something wasn't right.

"Listen" oh I'm listening my love. All ears, no fears, they seem disappear. My eyes twinkle twinkle little star for you and only you.

"I love you-" oh and I love you too my Romeo to my Juliet. oh my Juliet to my Romeo. Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight ! For I never saw this true beauty till this night.

"I love you." No 'too' this isn't an agreement but a confession of my profound love for you.

"But-" but what? You love me more than life itself? Of course you do and I love you to eternity and beyond.

"Yes..." oh you look fumbled with anxiousness but that's nothing my love for you can't fix. My bounty is as boundless as the sea. My love is as deep: the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite.

"It's not you it's me-" well who else is it besides you that has captured my heart and-

"I've been seeing someone else."

"Don't be silly." oh it's a joke. You love to joke and I love that about you. 'Knock.knock. Who's there? Hatch. Hatch who? Bless you?" Funniest one you told.

"I'm not. I'm being honest because I love you."

"Well what exactly do you mean by that?"

"I've been seeing another person behind your back. This isn't working."

"I don't understand what you mean. You must be joking again." Obviously a joke again. What a joke star. I still love you and my eyes still twinkle twinkle for you.

"You don't get it-"

"I do. You're just clearly joking around...right?" Don't worry yourself sweetie, paranoia is a heck of a demon. I love you,you love me we're such great company.

"See this is why I can't be with you. I love you but you don't get me." ouch...I love you too Romeo to my Juliet and Juliet to my Romeo.

To be continued...