TOKYO

Keith P.O.V

Malibu California, Modern Day)Tuesday Morning

Keith splashed water on his face and sighed. After his parents had gone off to bed fighting, he had wanted to tell his friends what had happened. He really did, but he was just too tired too. It was all a blur now, he had woke up only a few minutes ago. But he had to hurry, Shiro would take him to school but then he had to get back home. Shiro had to start packing for the trip, he was leaving on the 8 o'clock plane tonight with Allura, her family and Coran. Which was literally half an hour after graduation.

Keith dried his face and threw on his tattered black jeans. He grabbed his black and gray Jansport backpack and went downstairs. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs when he saw his father in the living room watching The Price Is Right reruns. James didn't even look at Keith but knew he was there.

Shiro came out of the kitchen dressed in a blue plaid shirt and jeans. He smiled, his hair was tousled but he still looked good.

"Come on, I have to pick up Allura on the way to school. She wants to talk to you." Shiro said.

Keith nodded, glancing at his father who continued to act oblivious to them.

The brothers walked out of the house. It was already growing hot, the sun risen in the sky. They walked to Shiro's black Altima Coupe that he had gotten on his birthday. It had been expensive but he had been saving for his own car since his Sophomore year.

Shiro got in the front seat and Keith took his normal place splayed out on the backseat.

They pulled away and Shiro cut the radio up, singing along to it.

"That's just the way I am. You can tell 'em all, you can tell'em all that you can either hate me or love me. " He sang grinning.

Shiro was totally obsessed with Charlie Puth and Ariana Grande. Sometimes Keith wondered if Shiro was truly happy.

Shiro had told Keith he was bisexual when he was 16, which helped Keith realize his own sexuality. Shiro never told James though, and Keith wondered if he ever would based off of how James treated Keith now.

Shiro still loved Allura and was seemingly happy so Keith let it slide.

"Did you tell Allura about what Mom said?" Keith asked Shiro.

"Yeah..last night she called so I just decided to tell her."

"What'd she say?" Keith asked yawning. He knew Allura would be super upset and worried about it all. She had always acted like an older sister, and Keith loved her in that way. But it did get annoying.

"She said she wanted to talk to you. I swear that's all she told me." Shiro said.

Keith nodded yawning again. He could barely stay awake. He didn't sleep much last night laying in bed thinking about his parents. He had listened to Hamilton songs for a while. It wasn't just his parent's relationship he was worried about though.

Ever since Lance left California, Keith made a promise that he would wait for him. Now if he left, even if only for a little...

"Keith!" Allura's smooth and accented voice broke Keith's train of thought. He blinked and sat up looking at her as she sat in the passenger seat.

She was wearing a pink tank top and jean shorts with sequins on the pockets. Her white hair was tied up in a high ponytail and she had on thick sandals.

Shiro pulled off from the big house towards Garrison High School and Allura turned towards Keith.

"So what are you going to do?" She asked.