Something about You

"Wow." Pidge said clasping her hands in a prayer like posture. "That's a lot."

"Heh. Yeah a little." Allura laughed as she held hand's with Lotor. Lotor smiled and patted her hand.

She had just finished explaining how the date had gone- and how they were dating now.

"So we are accepting Lotor into the friend group?" Coran suggested.

Allura nodded but Pidge interrupted. "We are still calling him Notor right?..." She questioned.

"Omilord Pidge." Hunk shook his head.

"Um I'd rather we not." Lotor shook his head too. "I like Lotor better thank you."

Pidge slumped lower in her chair. "Fine."

"So tell us about yourself Lotor." Coran said.

Lotor sighed. "Do..do I have to?"

"Lance would have been given the same requirements." Allura shrugged. "If Keith hadn't already told us all about him and he hadn't known me and Shiro."

Keith blushed. "Oh yeah."

"I mean I guess. It's just..."

"A lot." Allura put in. Lotor nodded.

"That's cool. We would love to get to know you better." Shiro said kindly.

Lotor shrugged and took a deep breath and told him about the multiple private schools and trust funds, his parents getting divorced. Living with his father for years and only seeing his mother for a few weeks a year- and then coming to help his mom and start his own business.

"That's really cool for you Lotor." Matt said when Lotor had finished telling them how he had always wanted to have his own small beach shop at least for a little while.

"I don't exactly know what I want to do for a career yet." Lotor sighed.

"None of us do..except Matt of course." Keith said

Matt winked. "NASA is calling my name."

"I want to be a chef. I know that." Hunk said.

"Yeah. And I want to be a scientist." Pidge said.

"I have a few lists. But i'm not sure." Coran said proudly.

"I don't know." Allura said shrugging.

"Me neither." Shiro put in.

"Nope." Lance shrugged.

"Heh. Guess I'm not so different." Lotor said quietly.

"Of course not! You're one of us now buddy." Hunk said playfully punching him in the arm.

"Whether you like it or not." Lance added.

"That's not so bad." Lotor said smiling at them.

"Um yeah it's not this is a privilege." Pidge laughed.

"You're a nuisance not a privilege Pidge." Matt said. "Fine line." he emphasized.

"Shush up." She scowled at him but they both ended up laughing.

"Are we going to Point Dume now?" Lance asked checking his watch.

Allura checked her watch. "Shoot uh yeah."

They all huddled in Lance's parent's minivan and started off to the point.

Point Dume was on the coast of Malibu- a cliff with a great view of the ocean and a really nice hiking trail. It was attached to Zuma beach and was the northern end of Santa Monica Bay. Allura and Coran had been planning on going but never had the chance and decided it would be a fun thing to do with Lotor and the others.